SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

TinkandCrew

I asked Genie to kindly grant me 3 WDW wishes for an extraordinarily magical vacation.

1. Castle moat refilled with water... CHECK!
2. More than 3 FPs with park hopping... CHECK!
3. Get to ride 7DMT... LOOKING GOOD!!!

Thank you Genie!

I'm breaking the thread rules (I know, I know)....but just wanted to say, don't forget to thank Genie for taking away the castle crane too! :hilarious:

This ride looks absolutely beautiful....

doctornick

Sure looks like a lot of the queue is outside, uncovered in the baking summer sun or pouring rain. Eeesh, saw some fans in the queue pictures...they already know its going to be a hot wait.

I think we are just seeing the end of the queue, which will only be used when lines are the longest. We know there will be a substantial indoor portion of the queue given the interactive elements are there and they mentioned different ones.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well of course it wasn't :) But it wasn't generally known, or really expected by a majority judging by how empty the area was when I first walked in.....however once the word got out it was a lot more congested.
Indeed. I was on St Pete Beach on the Monday when I got the call. On the Friday morning in question a crowd of maybe a dozen arrived after rope drop. By 10am the line stretched to The Teacups.

wdw71fan

Indeed. I was on St Pete Beach on the Monday when I got the call. On the Friday morning in question a crowd of maybe a dozen arrived after rope drop. By 10am the line stretched to The Teacups.

The fun part for me that week was watching this strange dude in a tank-top run around filming everything like he had just discovered the lost wreckage of the Titanic ....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. who was that guy? :)

As far as soft openings on the mine train.... I pray that they aren't too comical for some...*

Ahall003

Photo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 279

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom