Soarin' Expansion and new Soarin' Around the World film

dizda

this is going to hurt the Living with the Land ride and Sunshine Seasons crowd as well while Soarin is down - crowds will be elsewhere
I was joking about a 180 minute wait for LWTL, but it would not surprise me if there are people who do not know Soarin' is down until they get to the Land pavilion and decide to ride LWTL just because they are already there.

Unplugged

I think that we will see a Beaver Creek Mill log flume in Canada before they do anything with Imagination, unfortunately.
I'd be up for that and hadn't heard of such a proposal. Was that something from long ago, another blue-sky that never made it, or something you just threw out there? The whole "North Woods" and culture within the Canadian pavilian could be enhanced a bit. They've been milking the "Circle-vision" cow for a bit too long with (3) of them on property.

Next Big Thing

I'd be up for that and hadn't heard of such a proposal. Was that something from long ago, another blue-sky that never made it, or something you just threw out there? The whole "North Woods" and culture within the Canadian pavilian could be enhanced a bit. They've been milking the "Circle-vision" cow for a bit too long with (3) of them on property.
Out of all of the circlevision shows, I actually enjoy O Canada! the most.

dizda

I just threw that out there, but World Showcase needs more attractions and a log flume (like Splash at MK) would be different for Epcot but still fit the theme in Canada.

Unplugged

Out of all of the circlevision shows, I actually enjoy O Canada! the most.
Don't get me wrong. I really like it too! Problem for me is watching it makes me want more Canada activities. There is something I find peaceful about the Canadian Pavilion.

Perhaps if the built a more permanent expo hall just South (backstage of where that Millennium Tent thing is, they could then put in a flume ride as suggested by @dizda in the area behind the memorial Off Kilter stage. (Sorry, I can't bring myself to call it the lumber jack stage without throwing up in my mouth a little. :hungover:)

French Quarter

For those who have motion sickness issues, thats another issue and I understand why it would not be "fun", but some people just seem to hate it for the sake of hating it.

I get really motion sick...every day, in fact, driving my car. But I have honestly not had a single problem with Soarin'. I can see why it might make you sick and was worried when I first rode.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Down one tier 1 attraction for a long period of time, and people are going to all be choosing test track. Those who don't know any better will choose mission space instead. Epcot just shouldn't have tiers altogether. This shows that Epcot needs more attractions or at least attractions worthy of a FP.
Ah makes sense. Yes I agree, DHS shouldn't have tiers either IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom