RunDisney shoes

216bruce

I presented an idea to Disney of offering the shoes to runners when they sign-up for the races. Since sign-ups are months prior to the actual events, NB would know how many shoes to produce and at the same time everyone that wants a pair could get them, without going to ebay for a $400.00 pair.
Makes way too much sense...it'll never fly. I'd love a pair of these but no way do I deal with 'shoe madness' at registration or pay crazy money on e bay.

Ariel484

They have runners pre-order the race Dooney & Bourke bags (in 2013 I ordered one, walking into the empty room where they were waiting to be picked up - no line! - and took my time picking out my bag. Glorious). Seems like they could do something similar with the shoes. Although maybe it's more confusing since people need to get fitted?

Texas84

They have runners pre-order the race Dooney & Bourke bags (in 2013 I ordered one, walking into the empty room where they were waiting to be picked up - no line! - and took my time picking out my bag. Glorious). Seems like they could do something similar with the shoes. Although maybe it's more confusing since people need to get fitted?

Just eliminate the fitting. There's so much demand they wouldn't lose any business.

Ariel484

Just eliminate the fitting. There's so much demand they wouldn't lose any business.
Very true. I'm hoping to get lucky at Wine & Dine like I did last year (kind of digging the Cinderella shoes even though I'd never run in them - more for just casual everyday shoes) - walked right up to the NB booth with zero wait, got my shoes and went - no virtual queue or anything. I'm guessing they just wanted to get rid of the rest of the 2013 stock and that was the last chance to do it. Although now I guess the last chance is Avengers weekend...

MikeL221

Anyone have recent experience with the queueing process? The newbalance website has just been updated for the wine & dine & avengers events. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom