Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and WDI Partner on Jungle Cruise Updates

D.Silentu

I don’t have really have any nostalgia for the Jungle people (?) on Jungle Cruise and thankfully so because we all know their departure is coming. The Elephant Bathing Pool and the Jungle itself are untouchable
I feel very much the same, not to mention I had thought that the natives would have been changed long ago. The exception is that I feel Trader Sam needs to stay, even if he needs to be reimagined.

mickEblu

I feel very much the same, not to mention I had thought that the natives would have been changed long ago. The exception is that I feel Trader Sam needs to stay, even if he needs to be reimagined.

Aww man what’s wrong with him? He needs to stay as is

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Original Poster
I just don't want Dwayne Johnson animatronics.
Why not, he is a national treasure! Hopefully the animatronic has the People's Eyebrow:

source.gif

No Name

I really wouldn’t be opposed to Dwayne Johnson’s character being added or literally any other specific changes, so long as the corniness of the ride remains the same and it doesn’t suddenly take itself seriously.

I would also rather see the movie succeed than fail.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

I don’t have really have any nostalgia for the Jungle people (?) on Jungle Cruise and thankfully so because we all know their departure is coming. The Elephant Bathing Pool and the Jungle itself are untouchable

I actually wouldn't mind a few new scenes added to the Jungle Cruise. I also wouldn’t even mind 1 or 2 Emily Blunt and Dwayne Johnson AAs if added tastefully at the end and not in every scene.

I just hope they don’t change the ride and the animal figures/AAs dramatically. And I certainly hope we don’t get a full Dwayne Johnson voice over in place of the skippers.

Otherwise, yes some of the “native“ depictions can certainly go, though I wonder if there’s a way to depict Trader Sam in a different/positive light post-film. Only as an homage/Easter egg to the original.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom