RnRC having some issues..

TikibirdLand

Well I went for early entry this morning and the ride was staffed and running. It ran for 25 minutes before it went 101.

Last night we where in line about to get on when it went 101.

So there is staff the ride just keeps having issues.
101? what's that mean? If we're talking HTML, wouldn't it be 404 (Not Found) or 403 (Forbidden)? Guess you go straight for 410 (Gone). Never used that one before though...

Chris1031

Today, we arrived at opening and rode this ride first, twice. Right after, the ride shut down. When we walked past later in the day they were only letting "lightning lane" people in.

Riding this ride twice, back-to-back, was our only consolation to the horrible Genie+ experience we had this morning when we got nothing we wanted. Ugh. RnRC is a favorite of ours and we feel lucky we were able to get on.

castlecake2.0

So the attraction is not having maintenance issues, there’s other worldly factors at play causing the extended downtimes right now.

RSoxNo1

Simple billion dollar solution... create a pathway that connects RnRC to Animation Courtyard... Demo Star Wars Launch Bay and use that stretch of land as Wakanda. RnRc gets a retheme into a ride on an "upgraded" Vibranium mag-lev train, Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy becomes a Wakanda 101 / history of Wakanda show, add a couple more attractions and you've got a new land.

Last edited:

Trauma

Original Poster
The above poster is correct, it’s not maintenance issues it’s staffing issues.
Do you guys just make stuff up out of thin air?

The ride was open I was in the que.

The ride stopped and you could see everyone in the control room furiously texting and one person taking a picture of what I can only assume was a screen.

After that flurry of activity the ride shut down, only to re open later on that day, and run for another hour until it shut down again for good.

This same exact scenario happened to me twice on a 7 day trip.

If anyone wants to make excuses for Disney thats fine but don’t do it here.

This is either a problem with the ride itself or a lack of maintenance and has NOTHING to do with staffing.

I just checked MDE and it look like coaster is down again this morning.

John park hopper

It amazes me how Disney continues to charge more give less and attractions are routinely breaking down and people still flock to WDW. Where is the magic oh that's right it's not in WDW any more it's in each of us. What a cop out Disney

Lilofan

The ride stopped and you could see everyone in the control room furiously texting and one person taking a picture of what I can only assume was a screen.

After that flurry of activity the ride shut down, only to re open later on that day, and run for another hour until it shut down again for good.

This is either a problem with the ride itself or a lack of maintenance and has NOTHING to do with staffing.

Some just create answers for some to believe.

Lilofan

They need a different theme to make it worthwhile - how about "Chug and Gorge"?
I remember in the early hot and humid afternoon sitting on a ledge at the RNR Coaster courtyard. I noticed one girl after riding the attraction , and exiting the building just keel over and vomited what seemed to be her lunch.

ToTBellHop

Simple billion dollar solution... create a pathway that connects RnRC to Animation Courtyard... Demo Star Wars Launch Bay and use that stretch of land as Wakanda. RnRc gets a retheme into a ride on an "upgrade" Vibranium mag-lev train, Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy becomes a Wakanda 101 / history of Wakanda show, add a couple more attractions and you've got a new land.
Not Wakanda but that already is a long-term plan.

castlecake2.0

Lol ok then, I really don’t care what reason you believe it is and I’m not going to argue about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom