Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

Jones611

Does anyone know if you can sign-up with an exchange pass? I have an active pass but my husband only has an exchange pass. He will active it when we arrive on November 10th.

wdw71fan

if you are local.. just go now.. it'll be open for the next week.. no need to wait for some silly ERT time.. And here's another hint.. IT'LL BE OPEN TO ALL GUESTS ON THOSE DAYS AS WELL.. Just not during the AP 'preview' times..

GO NOW!

Vernonpush

if you are local.. just go now.. it'll be open for the next week.. no need to wait for some silly ERT time.. And here's another hint.. IT'LL BE OPEN TO ALL GUESTS ON THOSE DAYS AS WELL.. Just not during the AP 'preview' times..

GO NOW!
Will it be open during CM previews?

cjk0318

FINALLY got registered after calling Disney twice (Hung-up on both calls) and 3 website crashes later!! :D Barcodes and everything. Has anyone else read the details? Check-in for the event is the Transportation and Ticket Center, there you'll receive wrist bands.

Sharkreef11

FINALLY got registered after calling Disney twice (Hung-up on both calls) and 3 website crashes later!! :D Barcodes and everything. Has anyone else read the details? Check-in for the event is the Transportation and Ticket Center, there you'll receive wrist bands.

You called and were able to sign up over the phone??? I just called and they told me it was only online!!

aladdin2007

GO NOW!

Thanks, so if I were to go wednesday, the mermaid ride anyway will most likely be open at some point during the day?

Vernonpush

When I went to Disney.com I got a pop-up for a survey ergarding the website. I took it and experssed my views. LOL! I made sure to mention that "The Disney Company should be embarrassed by this." "They had delayed Passholer sign-up an extra week to fix these problems that were noticed during CM sign-ups the week before that." And, "I hope they can get these issues resolved before Guests start using the site to plan their Fastpasses in advance."
I wonder if anyone will read it?

kittybubbles

Sigh....Now I am trying to book a room for the night of my preview and there being told there are no rooms at any of the resorts....GRRRRRR. Reservation system doen too?

If you are looking around 11/10 and 11/11, I couldn't find a room on property for that weekend when I looked last weekend (prior to the original sign up that never haapened).

Not sure why they wouldn't have an 'event' like this when things should be slower, but oh we'll....I think That is the 1st weekend that DHS has the lights up....not sure if I will try again at 6 PM as I had already been thinking it might be a bit crowded up there for this.

cjk0318

You called and were able to sign up over the phone??? I just called and they told me it was only online!!

I tried, but no. They told me to keep trying and I explained to them that were were technical problems, thus resulting in my many hang-ups :) But I DID register through the Direct Link, even after they posted "Registration will resume at 6pm". But more people have been able to register now. So who knows.

TTA94

LOL wow totally crazy! I called and finally talked to someone that knew something and was told I am not the only one that the website messed up their registration... Wouldnt surprise me if those that were able to register ends up not being valid! I was told the website was making many errors even on those completed!

AndyS2992

Not sure why people are rushing for these things.

It is open right now so if you can go this week then don't bother with registering.

Vader2112

If you are looking around 11/10 and 11/11, I couldn't find a room on property for that weekend when I looked last weekend (prior to the original sign up that never haapened).

Not sure why they wouldn't have an 'event' like this when things should be slower, but oh we'll....I think That is the 1st weekend that DHS has the lights up....not sure if I will try again at 6 PM as I had already been thinking it might be a bit crowded up there for this.
Maybe I will try again as the date gets closer sometimes they open up more rooms. I was just able to get a value for Sunday for $90 they had been booked. Going to MNSSHP.

Jones611

Not sure why people are rushing for these things.

It is open right now so if you can go this week then don't bother with registering.

We live 10 hours from Disney.... Our trip is planned for November 10th - 17th so our only option is the passholder preview or the possibility the area is open during that week to the general public....

cjk0318

Maybe I will try again as the date gets closer sometimes they open up more rooms. I was just able to get a value for Sunday for $90 they had been booked. Going to MNSSHP.

Good luck with that. I just called and booked two nights at the Royal Plaza by Downtown Disney for $240+ tax.

DisneyDaniel

Wow, that was terrible. First you could not get on the Disney site. Then when you did, you couldn't log in. Then when you logged in, you couldn't get on the passholder site. Then when you did, you couldn't get into the registration site. Then when you did, it was unnavigatable. I was unable to sign up for the Cinderella Suite Preview a few years back and I vowed this would not happen again. I was using two computers. One told me that registration was closed until 6 because of technical difficulties. On the other one I had just been on the registration site. So I just refreshed and voila, it was all there perfect. Evidently when they closed registration, if you were still in the system you could still register if you went back to your previous page. I was able to sign up for Nov 3, 12:30-4. All days and times were available. I got the confirmation and one was sent to my email as well. Please be advised that Disney is going to be very strict about this preview. They are saying that you will need your confirmation page with barcodes, ID, and pass to get in. They also will have a sign in area at the Ticket and Transporation Center. You will be given a wristband that I guess will tell them which Itinerary you signed up for. You either go to Enchantment with Belle or Ariel's Grotto, then you proceed to the rest of the areas. I believe they will have another check-in area at the NFL entrance and the one at the TTC is to eleviate traffic. I love Disney but there has to be a better way to do these registrations. Completely frustrating to go through, I'm glad to be set. Good luck to anyone trying later.

Kattbyrde

So does anyone think WDW will do anything to make this up to those, like me, who spent 90 minutes trying to register via website, 60 minutes on hold on phone? At this point, I'm not very optimistic about my chances at 6:00 PM.

Vader2112

Good luck with that. I just called and booked two nights at the Royal Plaza by Downtown Disney for $240+ tax.
I have had luck in the past just like my night for Sunday the 21st. Nothing was available last night and boom this afternoon Pop Century opened up on the AP offers.
Pop is fine for me for one night just do not feel like driving home after the MNSSHP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom