Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

Bolt

All I can say to the AP's - go to the park. All I can hear on Twitter is that anyone can walk in all day long right now with no lines and no crowds, just go this weekend...

nepalostparks

I was able to use the direct link to sign up at around 6:30 using my Blackberry. I opted for the Belle experience on 11/11 from 12:30 to 4:00.

We'll see you there!

Ultimately, yes, Disney needs to get better with their website. That's nothing new. The alternative to signing up before hand is to show up, wait in line for potentially hours, and then maybe not get in at all. For a local, it might not be a big issue. For an Annual Passholder who has to fly or drive a ways in to Orlando, it makes pass holder events useless. At least this way you know you are set before you get there and can plan accordingly.

The MaD Hatter

All I can say to the AP's - go to the park. All I can hear on Twitter is that anyone can walk in all day long right now with no lines and no crowds, just go this weekend...
I believe CM previews start on Saturday, so the last day for the general public should be Friday.

Keep an eye out on their WDW Passholder FB page. A friend clued me into it, and there have been many complaints there. As for me, I gave up after an hour on the phone (no one picked up), and no luck with my pass on the direct link. I'll head over Friday afternoon and check it out. (As big a Disney fan as I am, I hate to say it, but Universal's first Harry Potter event was so much easier to sign up for.)

DizDreamer

C'est la vie - giving up - when I did finally get prompted for enter information - added pass numbers and dates - I get a session time expired. Guess we will enjoy the rest of the park and have an excuse to plan a trip back next year :)

jr105

FYI- Just got through, was able to sign up for November 3rd @5pm.
Just happened to be at WDW at the right time. Looking forward to seeing Fantasyland.

MissM

Original Poster
I still can't get Love's pass to work. Mine works fine but I simply cannot add his. No point in registering only one of us.

Oddysey

Just now got through and reserved a place for my wife and I for nov. 3 from 8:00am to 11:30 am. To grant some of you peace of mind, it appeared that all dates and times are still available. Just keeping hitting refresh and do your best to stay patient. I know it is agrivating but eventually you will get through.

N234MickeyMouse

Still open... I just got mine for 8am on the 11th. It looks like all times were open that day and several on the 3rd too. I tried for an hour with Firefox. While that was churning, I fired-up Internet Explorer and tried it there... came right up.

journ116

I have "Exchange Certificates," am I able to register using those? Because every time I try, it comes up, "No match found." Anyone else getting that?

freediverdude

Yes, if you go straight to that event page link you can register, but what does that say, if i had to find some link on a forum to register with Disney, instead of going through their own passholder site? They should be sending every pass holder a coupon for a free pin or meal over this. Three different times/dates! Three! And pass holder site still won't guide you to the right place! Inexcusable! Ok rant over.

EvilQueen-T

We only/finally became AP holders this past year so I ask...is it always like this for special events or do you think it's just because this has been hyped and talked about for soooo long?

DisneyFreakEst1994

I got on at 5:59 lol. I refreshed the page and bam! I had no problems at all, it went quickly and I was done by 6:03. We tried to register my parents after that and nope, server was having problems again haha. I guess I was just lucky

SpenceMan01

I was able to get in, but I wasn't able to register my friends who have Premier Passports. Kept asking me to correct their numbers. I ended up just doing mine with the hope they'd be able to get in later. Doesn't look like they will.

JAG107

I was unable to use our premier passes to sign up, and as of right now the link is saying all events are sold out. Eh, I have Mermaid out here for us to ride in DCA, we were really just hoping to see the new restaurant. Maybe it'll be in soft opening mode later on during our trip (nov 10-17).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom