Re-Do: The Movie Edition

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
pinocchio-7596-poster-1365x2048.jpg

al-conscience-ah.png

What a travesty! I love Tom Hanks, but he was really miscast in the role as Geppetto. Even worse is the Coachman, who was played by Luke Evans, who already played a role he shouldn’t have (Gaston). Plus I have to mention the special effects, they were some of worst I’ve everrrrr seen. No wonder it was put on Disney +, because no one would have gone to see it in theaters.

William-H-Macy_headshot93-e1666278479375.jpg

William H Macy as Geppetto

vincent_donofrio.jpg

Vincent D'Onofrio as Stromboli

lfsjqik5t6wx.jpg

Sarah Gadon as the Blue Fairy

latest

Jonny Coyne as the Coachman

and

George Clooney as Jiminy Cricket

RunForestRun

William H Macy would actually be a good Geppetto. He looks surprisingly a lot like him and is a great actor. Even though he didn't do it in Shameless he's most known for nice guy roles.

I like him in most things. Plus he's not as known as Tom Hanks, so it kinda helps him slip into characters more. Don't get me wrong though I like Tom Hanks, he's probably my favorite actor, but he's not right for Geppetto.

Goofy Ninja

You definitely got a better Blue Fairy. I don't know who she is, but she definitely looks the part way more than Cynthia Erivo. They got a good actress with a great voice, but she just wasn't right for the role and her being in it took me completely out of the movie.

Snow Queen 83

You definitely got a better Blue Fairy. I don't know who she is, but she definitely looks the part way more than Cynthia Erivo. They got a good actress with a great voice, but she just wasn't right for the role and her being in it took me completely out of the movie.

Much like other companies Disney is run by stupid activists. More interested in brownie points than making money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom