Re-Do a Retheme!

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Oooooooo that is a great idea. I'm good with Corey Burton, for the narrator. His voice is very iconic and fits well with the ride.

I like Mackie too, but I probably wouldn't show the exterior of the body though. So there wouldn't be a need for a known actor. The attraction would be all about the inner workings of the human body.
Showing the exterior of the body adds for depth and gets one familiar with who they'll be exploring. Like in Osmosis Jones, the body belongs to a guy named Frank, and we delve into a little of his life.

MickeyMouse10

Wall%2BE.jpg

ETCxoaAUYAAiQCZ.jpg

4k-walle-animationscreencaps.com-605.jpg

4k-walle-animationscreencaps.com-579.jpg

Re-Do: Mission Space and Space 220

Wall-E: Save the Planet
----- (omnimover, similar to horizons)
----- (In the brand new Recycle Pavilion, is enviro robot Wall-E and his new attraction. First the ride starts off telling the story of how humans destroyed earth in the future and only 600,000 were able to board the Axiom, a spacecraft that is filled with robots, that tend to all of the humans needs. It is very much like Horizons, as you view what it is like aboard the Axiom in the future. Robots do all the manual labor for humans like preparing meals and shopping. Thus humans don’t do anything and get very fat and unhealthy. This is when Wall-E and Captain McCrea come into the picture. They want to prevent the inevitable destruction of our earth… and most of the humans on it. So they teach us humans how to save their planet. Through recycling, reusing and other efforts. And offer a choice of outcomes for it’s visitors at the conclusion. If you choose a Green Planet you see what the planet will look like if you care for Mother Earth. Or you could choose the other pathway, a Wasteful Planet, which shows if we don’t care for her and neglect her.)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Possibly the worst re theme in the history of re theme’s is the Disneyland re theme of the people mover to Rocket rods. It was doubly bad; not only was it a bad attraction, it also destroyed the people mover track so it could never be used again.

Oh yeah, it definitely has to be the worst. Because at least with a bad replacement (Mission Space) you still usually get a ride out of it. With Rocket Rods though, it was totally awful and destroyed the tracks foundation.

They should definitely redo the track layout and make a new one. It is sorely missed by everyone who experienced it and even ones that didn't.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Possibly the worst re theme in the history of re theme’s is the Disneyland re theme of the people mover to Rocket rods. It was doubly bad; not only was it a bad attraction, it also destroyed the people mover track so it could never be used again.
And Corey Burton as an evil computer, 14 years before a very similar role of that description became famous.

MickeyMouse10

7262e2740a0ea7438629298402ad649a.jpg

aeddda53e927fdf565935df5594e1513.jpg

muppets_modem_hd.jpg

Re-Do: Test Track

Test Drive featuring The Muppets
----- (slot car ride, similar to test track)
----- (The new Test and Transportation Pavilion features the latest technology for tomorrow’s conveniences. Leading the way in many of these advancements is “The Muppet Institute of Technology”. They have created a self driving car that will revolutionize the future. The one catch is they need dummies… I mean volunteers… like yourself to try it out. To make matters worse Beaker who isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed accidentally shows us the early footage of the test dummies trying it out. Which unfortunately didn’t go too well for them. One of dummies may have lost it’s head and another may have went flying 20 or so feet. … I don’t know we still haven’t found all of him. But Dr. Bunsen Honeydew assures us “A human’s head is far more resilient and won’t just come off in any possible experiments.” Our driver will be none other than 80's Robot, costar of the film "The Muppets".)

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
7262e2740a0ea7438629298402ad649a.jpg

aeddda53e927fdf565935df5594e1513.jpg

muppets_modem_hd.jpg

Re-Do: Test Track

Test Drive featuring The Muppets
----- (slot car ride, similar to Test Track)
----- (The new Test and Transportation Pavilion features the latest technology for tomorrow’s conveniences. Leading the way in many of these advancements is “The Muppet Institute of Technology”. They have created a self driving car that will revolutionize the future. The one catch is they need dummies… I mean volunteers… like yourself to try it out. To make matters worse Beaker who isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed accidentally shows us the early footage of the test dummies trying it out. Which unfortunately didn’t go too well for them. One of dummies may have lost it’s head and another may have went flying 20 or so feet. … I don’t know we still haven’t found all of him. But Dr. Bunsen Honeydew assures us “A human’s head is far more resilient and won’t just come off in any possible experiments.” Our driver will be none other than 80's Robot, costar of the film "The Muppets".)
(Remembers poor old fozzsoire that got his head cut of by a guillotine) many people during the French Revolution tried that out, let’s just say that they didn’t last long.

Miru

Yeah, Disney has a tendency to cut the brainstem out of the operation, and it’s even gotten as far as their core animation studio, the heart and root of the company, by now. Speaking of which;

The Future Gallery

(SW Launch Bay retheme)

The “glorified Star Wars museum” has become a larger-scaled museum that also covers other Disney IP; artifacts from those films on display prominently, with rotating exhibitions.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I can't believe when Disney just lets things stay vacant. The Former Alien Encounter/Stitch attraction in Magic Kingdom has been rumored to be replaced for many moons. But still it remains vacant and unused in a prime location.
S.I.R. was mousin' hot. But NOOOO, they had to replace him because of mousin' Karens and unpopularity. At least we still have Zurg.

Garfield Builder

I got an idea for the Void Pavilion. Themed as the Void Institute for Virtual Reality Research in which Lucas Hightower, grandson of Harrison Hightower III and founding member of SEA's splinter faction "The Voidlings", hosts a VR open house. Guests are told to put on their VR headsets and enjoy various exhibits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom