Re-Do a Retheme!

MickeyMouse10

Re-Do: Epcot

I would do a lot of the front section over, attraction, theming and even name wise. I feel like Disney has really botched this section over the past 20+ years. By totally losing what Epcot meant as a park back in 1982 and shoehorning IP’s that don’t make sense (Moana). And just plain wasting a perfectly good fountain and good building, that made the front symmetrical. Afterall you don’t have to completely erase the past to write the future.

MickeyMouse10

0037-005_the_prologue_and_the_promise.jpg

Re-Do: World Discovery, Celebration and Nature’s names

World Discovery

In my reretheme the central area would look like a futuristic city with high buildings on each side. It would be known as Progress City and be Epcot’s equivalent to Main Street. With a few parked flying cars scattered throughout the section in garages in the sky. .... And there would also be robots… lots and lots of robots. Tomorrowland would be about aliens, while World Discovery would be about robots. To differentiate between the two. Each pavilion in World Discovery will have at least one as it's host.

MickeyMouse10

Ellens-Energy-Adventure_Full_30725.jpg

The-Wonders-of-Life-The-Death-of-a-Pavilion.jpg

Re-Do: The Wonders of Xandar pavilion and The Play Pavilion

The Wonders of Life Pavilion

I figured rather than use a new idea that no one wants, I’d go ahead and use an old one that people really miss. The pavilion would be about the human body and pay homage to the former version. There would be 4 attractions in total and even a healthy quick service within the dome. The former Universe of Energy building would also be used for the big E-ticket attraction.

MickeyMouse10

Baymax!-Reminds-Us-Why-Non-Judgmental-Healthcare-Is-Important-feature.jpg

Re-Do: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Baymax: To the Max
----- (spinning coaster, similar to Guardians of the Galaxy: CR)
----- (This will be the E-Ticket ride for the pavilion and will be taking the place of a new and very popular attraction. There’s no doubt it is probably my most controversial change ever and some people may not like the decision. But I personally would rather move Guardians over to a new park and have it in somewhere that it actually fits with thematically. I figured because Baymax is a Healthcare Companion, his attraction fits better in this area and also in the park as a whole. The queue would be patterned after the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, a convention which showcases different inventions related to the human body.)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Del_rev_s_Inside_Out-195072237-large.jpg

Re-Do: The Play Pavilion building

Inside Out: Riley’s Mind
----- (stageshow, similar to cranium command)
----- (The main attraction in the new “Wonders of Life” Pavilion. A screen and animatronics based presentation that shows the inner workings of Riley Andersen’s mind and her various thoughts. She is now older and entering in high school, where emotions play a vital part in her everyday life.)

Adventures in the Human Body
----- (omnimover, similar to adventures thru innerspace)
----- (Shrink down to the size of an atom and enter the human body. Seeing various parts of it including the heart and lungs. See how things work to keep you going.)

Goofy about Health
----- (dark ride, similar to spaceship earth)
----- (Goofy shows you how to stay in shape, but of course he’s doing it all wrong. The narrator tells each of the things you can actually do. From lifting weights to eating healthy.)

MickeyMouse10

I don’t know how to feel about this. Inside out is kind of a given in Epcot, the only reason I didn’t put it in my version is, I don’t really know. Know baymax, oh boy baymax. I admit I really liked cosmic rewind if it has nothing to do with Epcot. I guess it’s fine but I am going to miss the soundtrack.

I can understand how you feel, it's a pretty controversial one.

At first I wasn't sure if I should do it, but when I actually did, it felt 100% right. Especially with my ideas for the front that are coming up. What I have planned for the front feels way more like Epcot than what they currently have in the park.

Snow Queen 83

Re-Do: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Baymax: To the Max
----- (spinning coaster, similar to Guardians of the Galaxy: CR)
----- (This will be the E-Ticket ride for the pavilion and will be taking the place of a new and very popular attraction. There’s no doubt it is probably my most controversial change ever and some people may not like the decision. But I personally would rather move Guardians over to a new park and have it in somewhere that it actually fits with thematically. I figured because Baymax is a Healthcare Companion, his attraction fits better in this area and also in the park as a whole. The queue would be patterned after the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, a convention which showcases different inventions related to the human body.)

I've never thought of Baymax for Epcot. But he actually fits better there than in a Tomorrowland. Because of the whole nurse thing.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

F8x297XWAAAxEtz

Slim Goodbody’s

The pavilion’s restaurant will be inspired by the world famous health hero Slim Goodbody. Who was very popular in the 1980’s when Epcot first opened. Throughout this health food restaurant there are pictures showing his adventures and even props and characters from the show. In his series, Slim was a superhero who worked at Body Control, along side his Robot pal B-1, making sure that good nutrition and health prevailed.

The Great Gonzo

----- (The main attraction in the new “Wonders of Life” Pavilion. A screen and animatronics based presentation that shows the inner workings of Riley Andersen’s mind and her various thoughts. She is now older and entering in high school, where emotions play a vital part in her everyday life.)

A very fitting tribute to an attraction I've never seen and probably don't want to, but it is a fitting tribute nonetheless. I'm sure with Inside Out it would be more interesting though... I'm sure. ... I'm sure.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Del_rev_s_Inside_Out-195072237-large.jpg

Re-Do: The Play Pavilion building

Adventures in the Human Body
----- (omnimover, similar to adventures thru innerspace)
----- (Shrink down to the size of an atom and enter the human body. Seeing various parts of it including the heart and lungs. See how things work to keep you going.)

Goofy about Health
----- (dark ride, similar to spaceship earth)
----- (Goofy shows you how to stay in shape, but of course he’s doing it all wrong. The narrator tells each of the things you can actually do. From lifting weights to eating healthy.)
Does Adventures in the Human Body have the host body voiced (or played if there are screens) by Anthony Mackie?? He'd make a good host...

MickeyMouse10

Anthony Mackie is the guy you go inside, I mean. BUT COREY BURTON USING HIS BRAINIAC VOICE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT NARRATOR.

Oooooooo that is a great idea. I'm good with Corey Burton, for the narrator. His voice is very iconic and fits well with the ride.

I like Mackie too, but I probably wouldn't show the exterior of the body though. So there wouldn't be a need for a known actor. The attraction would be all about the inner workings of the human body.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom