Re-Do a Retheme!

TomboyJanet

Original Poster
Disappointed with a rethemed ride? do it your way! This can include any current rethemes like Cars Road Trip, or Ant Man and the Wasp Nano Battle, or it could be a past one like Journey into YOUR Imagination, Stitch's Great Escape, and Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.

I wanted to do this one for a long time, I feel like they really dropped the ball on Frozen Ever After, missing opportunities, and under utilizing the unique switchback system, by basically ignoring it.

So First things first I would keep a similar beginning, but I'd create like some evil snow troll that counteracts Elsa's powers. In the room Elsa is in now I'd have rethemed the trolls to look all icy and snowy and they would try to prevent you from getting to Elsa, They throw you into a blizzard with a Polar bear and you go into the switchback room where Elsa is standing where the Ice monster is. The original rocky waterfall infinite pool effect is still there. Then, at the last moment Elsa shows some girl power and saves the boat with an ice melt waterfall leading to the front of the ice palace. There the cast are standing with the ice trolls frozen and complaining, Then the final scene everyone is in the ice palace and they sing to you!

There I just made it soooo much better!

MickeyMouse10

drag and drop mickeys runaway railway in Hollywood studios somewhere else. ANYWHERE else than the great movie ride. Maybe you could update it, make better animatronics/newer scenes, and take out the narrators (even if it is an important staple of the ride's awesomeness, we still need more efficiency, which is why the ride closed.

Same goes for Tiana and Frozen. Both are great attraction concepts that could and should have gone somewhere else.

MickeyMouse10

Re-Do: Princess Fairytale Hall

Sleeping Beauty: Once Upon a Dream
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white)
----- (Since they felt they had to get rid of Snow White’s Scary Adventure. I would have replaced it with an attraction which represents another classic princess. Aurora doesn’t seem to get enough love in Disney World, so she seems perfect. It could have saved a lot of money and used the same track layout as well. It would have been much better than just a regular Meet and Greet too. Seems like a wasted possibility. Since they didn't give Aurora her own section it seems fair that she would have gotten at least her own attraction.)

Last edited:

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
Re-Do: Princess Fairytale Hall
Perfect! Now let me steal that….

Re-re-do: Princess Fairytale Hall (joke k?)
Instead of sleeping beauty, what if you do… Cinderella? Easy profit from Disney, as the castle is… Cinderella castle! Instead of just taking over the hall, add in the forest patch behind Pooh. The queue will begin in Cinderella castle, which then travels on a bridge into the show building.

Cinderella’s Magical Adventures

Modeled after beauty and the beast’s trackless spinning ride system, riders are seated in pumpkins, and in their current size, they are the mice in Cinderella’s story. The ride begins inside the walls of the manor, and guests can see the shadows of Cinderella helping the stepsisters in their dresses. Guests drift into more walls, where they can see thread, needles, mice, and a letter, which informs guests about the prince’s ball. We continue, and suddenly, we drop into a stimulator section, where guests are flying on a ribbon track, experiencing the whimsy of the birds and mice decorating Cinderella‘s original dress. In the next scene, we see her in the beautiful dress, but suddenly things get dark, and then the stepsisters are ripping the dress to shreds. after going through the walls again, we see from a window, Cinderella crying at the wishing well. And then, through a crack, we are outdoors! The flowers are massive, the grass gigantic, but then, the fairy godmother starts singing! Like magic, the pumpkins are growing, and so are the guests! The pumpkins, with clever technology, become silver, and are now gleaming carriages. We fly down the forest into the ballroom, and everyone is now dancing, the pumpkins swirling!. But the clock strikes…. We rush back outside in the garden. Flying back into the manor! We are now back to mouse size, and after a bit, we see the man putting out Cinderella’s glass slipper. Again, we grow and grow! And happily ever after…

TomboyJanet

Original Poster
I just thought of another one.... This is for Disneyland.

The Guardians of the Galaxy have always been a weird fit to me for the Tower of Terror. I would think a weird deranged Dr. Strange Ride would fit better, and it could still be a terrifying creepy attraction. It could look like some kinda Lost Sanctum or temple and instead of the screens they could build it up a bit and utilize an illusion similar to a Vekoma Mad House (look up Houdini's Great Escape at Six Flags Great Adventure/New England or Hex The Legend of the towers at Alton Towers) to create the mirror verse.

Also Star Tours kinda bothers me because the continuity is all snarled and it looks like its the future but its the past but its also the future and RX is recalled but he hasn't flown yet and if that all can be jammed into one ride just make one of the four simulator pods the original ride just for fun.

MickeyMouse10

Perfect! Now let me steal that….

Re-re-do: Princess Fairytale Hall (joke k?)
Instead of sleeping beauty, what if you do… Cinderella? Easy profit from Disney, as the castle is… Cinderella castle! Instead of just taking over the hall, add in the forest patch behind Pooh. The queue will begin in Cinderella castle, which then travels on a bridge into the show building.

Cinderella’s Magical Adventures

Modeled after beauty and the beast’s trackless spinning ride system, riders are seated in pumpkins, and in their current size, they are the mice in Cinderella’s story. The ride begins inside the walls of the manor, and guests can see the shadows of Cinderella helping the stepsisters in their dresses. Guests drift into more walls, where they can see thread, needles, mice, and a letter, which informs guests about the prince’s ball. We continue, and suddenly, we drop into a stimulator section, where guests are flying on a ribbon track, experiencing the whimsy of the birds and mice decorating Cinderella‘s original dress. In the next scene, we see her in the beautiful dress, but suddenly things get dark, and then the stepsisters are ripping the dress to shreds. after going through the walls again, we see from a window, Cinderella crying at the wishing well. And then, through a crack, we are outdoors! The flowers are massive, the grass gigantic, but then, the fairy godmother starts singing! Like magic, the pumpkins are growing, and so are the guests! The pumpkins, with clever technology, become silver, and are now gleaming carriages. We fly down the forest into the ballroom, and everyone is now dancing, the pumpkins swirling!. But the clock strikes…. We rush back outside in the garden. Flying back into the manor! We are now back to mouse size, and after a bit, we see the man putting out Cinderella’s glass slipper. Again, we grow and grow! And happily ever after…

LOL, Nice!

It was between those two princesses for me. I went with Aurora though, since Cindy got the castle and her boytoy got the carousel.

If not one of those two I was going to go with...

Storybook Dream
----- (omnimover, similar to great movie ride)
----- (Since they felt they had to get rid of Snow White’s Scary Adventure. I would have replaced it with an attraction with each of the unrepresented princesses of Fantasyland like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Tiana and Merida. Rather than just a regular Meet and Greet.)

But I figured that would be better as a Castle attraction in another park.

TomboyJanet

Original Poster
LOL, Nice!

It was between those two princesses for me. I went with Aurora though, since Cindy got the castle and her boytoy got the carousel.

If not one of those two I was going to go with...

Storybook Dream
----- (omnimover, similar to great movie ride)
----- (Since they felt they had to get rid of Snow White’s Scary Adventure. I would have replaced it with an attraction with each of the unrepresented princesses of Fantasyland like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Tiana and Merida. Rather than just a regular Meet and Greet.)

But I figured that would be better as a Castle attraction in another park.
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a crossover ride with all the princesses having to face Maleficent or something? They enlist your help to prevent the villain's from ruining their royal banquet with Cindy leading the pack along the way you get to see each princess display a skill that makes them special like kindness, bravery, hard work, and intelligence.

MickeyMouse10

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a crossover ride with all the princesses having to face Maleficent or something? They enlist your help to prevent the villain's from ruining their royal banquet with Cindy leading the pack along the way you get to see each princess display a skill that makes them special like kindness, bravery, hard work, and intelligence.

Yeah, that would be cool. I'm surprised Disney's never done something like this.

Disney Dad 3000

Not that they would create an attraction from a Disney Jr show (Sophia, Elena) but they could use the amulet of avalor storyline to pull off something like this. Imagine would be a slightly in demand E ticket with all those princesses. Lol

TomboyJanet

Original Poster
Not that they would create an attraction from a Disney Jr show (Sophia, Elena) but they could use the amulet of avalor storyline to pull off something like this. Imagine would be a slightly in demand E ticket with all those princesses. Lol
I love Elena. She is an official princess technically, she needs more love. She does still appear I think

Rambozo

If Peter and Wendy are going to D+, than Elena would have to be on it as well. It might be a breath of fresh air though, because people are sick of the remakes. We've all seen better versions of them already.

Goofy Ninja

I'm surprised whenever Disney replaces a great attraction. You expect it in Disneyland because of the lack of space, but Disney World is a different story, they should just add it somewhere else.

Disney Dad 3000

I love Elena. She is an official princess technically, she needs more love. She does still appear I think

I don't usually fool around with the AI art tools, but got a kick out of this result

1678028299979.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom