Rarest Characters To Find

Piebald

There is a picture of Pete (peg leg and all) from a Disney on Ice show. I'm too lazy to look it up tonight. That is the only picture I have ever seen of him.

I know sometimes people have bad expectations of Disney from a business standpoint, and when they ask, "why isn't so and so meeting in the parks?" it usually results in a :confused: face... but I'm honestly surprised there is no Pete nor a Cheshire Cat out in the parks. I would think at the very least Cheshire Cat..

taz0162

There hasn't been much love in years for Roger Rabit except for some pins or t-shirts for some time now. Though the last I checked a new movie was in the works so maybe we will see him again.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
There hasn't been much love in years for Roger Rabit except for some pins or t-shirts for some time now. Though the last I checked a new movie was in the works so maybe we will see him again.
If you spend your birthday at Tusker House you may get a card with Roger on it. Roger, Figment, and Mickey in front of the castle, SSE, and... I don't recall, but one of the DHS icons. I'm pretty sure they were printed before DAK even existed.

taz0162

...Dare I ask what happens to a ..uh, 'retired' character?

:(

Loving these photos, guys. Keep them coming! :)
They are taken to a farm out on the country so that they can run and play with other animals. At least that's what my parents always told us when our dogs got up there in years and all of a sudden were not around and we were out looking for a new dog. Wonder why we never get asked to come visit them after they left. ;)

The Duck

I was actually talking to someone about this the other day, and Shan-Yu from Mulan came up. We both agree he is one of the best villains in the Disney catalog...sorta the "Bane" of Disney characters, if you will. Yet he is so under-appreciated.

DHS had a Mulan parade back in the day with a Shan-Yu float, but did the character himself ever make guest appearances? Maybe some year for MNSSHP mix & mingle (?)
A friend told me that he and his wife saw Shan-Yu in China at Epcot several years ago.

Cmdr_Crimson

A friend told me that he and his wife saw Shan-Yu in China at Epcot several years ago.
Shan-Yu was also used in the character show Cinderella's Surprise Celebration in the early 2000's
5148541367_20507f0f3b.jpg

openendedsky

Another rare group...
Basil & Prof Ratigan
basil-ratigan-cos.jpg

Oliver & Company
Oliver.jpg

Emperor's New Groove
2273270792_9658d8e95e.jpg
emperorpre.jpg
1200-378.jpg

All vastly underrated movies. I'd be stoked to see these guys in the parks.

This thread just makes me really sad to realize I'll probably never see most of my favorite characters. I was going to quote all of them, but then I realized that would make for an excessive and unneeded post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom