Rarest Characters To Find

Jabbas

I love this thread! It's like reliving my childhood. Just watched Hercules on Netflix the other day. Pain and Panic reporting for duty!! I've never even seen pictures of Rabbit at Disney.

DABIGCHEEZ

Sorry for resurrecting a year old post (and being a newbie!) but I just came across this thread and I LOVE seeing all the old and rare characters. It'd be awesome get get this thread going again. I have this picture from 2004 of my three nephews with Conniesaurus in Animal Kingdom. She's pretty rare as I think she only made appearances in DinoLand and has been retired for some time.

ixui.jpg
We have a pic with this one and the similar Brown Dinosaur(dont remember the name... Carnosaurus?) Also Rexie and Roxie... the more friendly looking dinosaurs at AK. We have soo many pics with what are considered rare characters from over the years...off top of my head, some are Little John, Rabbit(from Pooh), Darkwing, Launchpad, Kermit & Miss Piggy, Quasimodo, Frollo, Clarice(Chip & Dales female friend), Kronk and Kuzco, and Gov Radcliffe. I should really make a list.

Last edited:

DABIGCHEEZ

Phil has met at Wdw but it's been years. At MGM in the early 00s then at Epcot characters in bloom in 06 I think

Don't remember the year... but we found Rabbit in the Judge's Tent, in the line that had a Mystery character. We were happy as that was one we didn't have at that point... or since!

Matt_Black

Hi there! First time poster, first trip to Disney world this July.
I went to Disneyland many times as a child and I remember photos with big bad wolf, I think one of the dwarves and I'm not sure who else (1985-1992). My mom has them so I'll try and get her to scan them to me.
At Disney world is it difficult to get photos with characters or is everything all lines and posing?

Depends on what you define as difficult. On my last trip, I met and got pictures with over 50 characters, including Indiana Jones (squeee!).

Acolli18

Ever been a Pete's Dragon meet and greet? And how come there was never any park love for Meet the Robinsons. I think thats one of the most underated Disney films!

Violiav

So it's all hit and miss? That's cool. It's our first time going to d-world (the kids first to any Disney) so some cool cheesy family photo would be neat.

Matt_Black

And how come there was never any park love for Meet the Robinsons. I think thats one of the most underated Disney films!

No, there was. Wilbur, Louis, and Bowler Hat Guy make rare appearances now and then, with BHG actually being at the Unleash the Villains event they had back in September.

baloofigment14

Original Poster
Sorry for resurrecting a year old post (and being a newbie!) but I just came across this thread and I LOVE seeing all the old and rare characters. It'd be awesome get get this thread going again. I have this picture from 2004 of my three nephews with Conniesaurus in Animal Kingdom. She's pretty rare as I think she only made appearances in DinoLand and has been retired for some time.

ixui.jpg
No

No problem at all, glad to see this thread back around! Never had heard of Conniesaurus before, must not have been around for very long. Cool to see!

Violiav

And one of the pigs, he looks angry.
Two of the country bears I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 76

Donald Dutch

Many of the Stitch characters also do M&G's..

5840132669_9ace8bf1f3.jpg

Wow, I didn't know that they had all these characters! Am I the only one who thinks that Stitch is the worst looking character in this picture? In comparison with the others, Stitch's fabrics and shapes look very simple and cheap. It's a shame because Stitch is, unlike the others, in the parks very often.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom