Rarest Characters To Find

baloofigment14

Original Poster
I was wondering if there is such a thing as a rare or hardest character to find in the parks. I know some do appear to be foind more than others, but some of the characters you don't seem to see as much. For example, one time I remember seeing Friar Tuck from Robin Hood out for meet and greets, but I haven't seen him since then.

asianway

I was wondering if there is such a thing as a rare or hardest character to find in the parks. I know some do appear to be foind more than others, but some of the characters you don't seem to see as much. For example, one time I remember seeing Friar Tuck from Robin Hood out for meet and greets, but I haven't seen him since then.
There are many characters who will never appear again. Some only may appear at other resorts, Friar Tuck might be found at Tokyo(daily), Paris(occasionally), or DL(rarely). You will most likely not see him again at WDW.

The rarest you may have a realistic chance of finding at WDW during a normal day would be Launchpad or Megara. Those would only happen a couple times a year, if at all.

Any other characters in question, let me know.

Bob Saget

I was actually talking to someone about this the other day, and Shan-Yu from Mulan came up. We both agree he is one of the best villains in the Disney catalog...sorta the "Bane" of Disney characters, if you will. Yet he is so under-appreciated.

DHS had a Mulan parade back in the day with a Shan-Yu float, but did the character himself ever make guest appearances? Maybe some year for MNSSHP mix & mingle (?)

baloofigment14

Original Poster
I was actually talking to someone about this the other day, and Shan-Yu from Mulan came up. We both agree he is one of the best villains in the Disney catalog...sorta the "Bane" of Disney characters, if you will. Yet he is so under-appreciated.

DHS had a Mulan parade back in the day with a Shan-Yu float, but did the character himself ever make guest appearances? Maybe some year for MNSSHP mix & mingle (?)

That is a very good point.I had never thought about him. It looks like he made guest appearances in Disneyland Paris around Halloween time. Not sure about Disney World or not. Here is a picture of him.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/5148541367_20507f0f3b_b.jpg

Britt

Shan Yu was seriously creepy to me!!

WDWFREAK53

Dumbo :(
Also, I remember seeing B.E.N. and Jim from Treasure Planet on one trip.
(Most likely just promotion for the film though)

Figments Friend

Shan Yu rules.
He is a great villian, and i love his graphic design. He was incredibly intimidating however when you saw him in person in the Park. Much like Professor Ratigan, i suspect he was pulled because of this.

Mulan is a great under-appreciated Disney animated film. It deserves better respect.

I hear Hades is pretty rare now. Last time i heard of him coming out from under ( pun intended...) was for one of the recent WDW Marathons. Hercules...another great, under-appreciated animated film.

The one character i would love to see in the Parks again? Philotetes !

baloofigment14

Original Poster

baloofigment14

Original Poster
Shan Yu rules.
He is a great villian, and i love his graphic design. He was incredibly intimidating however when you saw him in person in the Park. Much like Professor Ratigan, i suspect he was pulled because of this.

Mulan is a great under-appreciated Disney animated film. It deserves better respect.

I hear Hades is pretty rare now. Last time i heard of him coming out from under ( pun intended...) was for one of the recent WDW Marathons. Hercules...another great, under-appreciated animated film.

The one character i would love to see in the Parks again? Philotetes !

I must agree that you do hear more about some Disney films than others. Philotetes is a pretty cool looking character too! Here is a picture of him at Disneyland Paris.
http://www.charactercentral.net/C385_DisneyCharacters_RecentStars_Philoctetes.aspx#

Britt

A character you'll never see in the parks: Meg Crofton. ;)
HEHEHE

28468539.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom