Raiders of the Lost Art

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@OvertheHorizon

0B2Iz8p6EsPKUdlkyYW4xaXQ5U0U=w1910-h1136-iv1

(Unfortunately I can't find the rest of your art :( It doesn't show anymore -- and you had 4 or so great pictures for the Princess and the Frog ride)

kap91

Today comes the front Facade for Jolly Holiday. For those that aren't familiar with my ongoing project, it's intended to be placed at the rear of the U.K. Pavillion. This is my initial concept for the entrance - probably the image for this attraction I've had the least idea what I wanted to do. might do another one someday down the road cause I'd like it to be just a tad more whimsical and make the sugar advertisement/pun smaller (and idk how but find more reference images of Edwardian London) but overall I'm pretty happy.

Also this is the first time I've substantially used digital in a piece like this.
IMG_0024.JPG

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Today comes the front Facade for Jolly Holiday. For those that aren't familiar with my ongoing project, it's intended to be placed at the rear of the U.K. Pavillion. This is my initial concept for the entrance - probably the image for this attraction I've had the least idea what I wanted to do. might do another one someday down the road cause I'd like it to be just a tad more whimsical and make the sugar advertisement/pun smaller (and idk how but find more reference images of Edwardian London) but overall I'm pretty happy.

Also this is the first time I've substantially used digital in a piece like this. View attachment 189199
Wonderful job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom