Raiders of the Lost Art

kap91

Since I was mentioned here, I thought I might as well drop off what I most recently finished: A Disneyland 3rd Gate based on S.E.A.
Post is here if your interested: http://imagineerland.blogspot.com/2017/02/disneylands-third-gate-disneys-worlds.html

5OVCofh.jpg

bsu6qJH.jpg

I think the rest of us should just quit. :). Love.

MCParradox

Because why do your important, time consuming, career influencing coursework when you could try and recreate a John Hench masterpiece?

FGTGUrI.jpg

MAqhJU1.jpg

This is very much a work in progress, its only the sketch outline and a rough base colour wash. Over the next few days I'll be going back in to work in some more detail. I'm trying my best to build up my digital painting skills, I don't really do any real art these days! I also still need to add in all of the foreground people; I've always struggled with them, so could only manage two before I got annoyed and moved on!!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Because why do your important, time consuming, career influencing coursework when you could try and recreate a John Hench masterpiece?

FGTGUrI.jpg

MAqhJU1.jpg

This is very much a work in progress, its only the sketch outline and a rough base colour wash. Over the next few days I'll be going back in to work in some more detail. I'm trying my best to build up my digital painting skills, I don't really do any real art these days! I also still need to add in all of the foreground people; I've always struggled with them, so could only manage two before I got annoyed and moved on!!
That is so cool! John Hench is one of my favorite artists!

Imagineerland

FGTGUrI.jpg

MAqhJU1.jpg

Really nice! I've always wanted to try digital painting but have been super bad at it every time I try. That's a cool idea to recreate a really great painting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom