Raiders of the Lost Art

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Calling all artists!

I will post more below - but @MonorailRed and myself are working on a logo for a project coming up, and we'd like to know if it was okay to use some of your art in it?

Didn't want to do it without your permission - so I'll post some below and tag you all if it's okay to showcase on the logo!:)
@SandyClaws
screen-shot-2016-07-09-at-12-02-24-am-png.150172

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Calling all artists!

I will post more below - but @MonorailRed and myself are working on a logo for a project coming up, and we'd like to know if it was okay to use some of your art in it?

Didn't want to do it without your permission - so I'll post some below and tag you all if it's okay to showcase on the logo!:)
We may need an entire thread for @Basketbuddy101 - but we will try!
Ex2_zpsbs22nuln.png

Piggies_zpsr3q3mpqy.png

Rancor%20Encounter_zpshiz0wmqw.png

Exterior_zpsi3nn40hu.png
Gnome_zpsjxq8jcuj.png
Exterior_zpsueqrnndw.png

Marquee_zpsx07ms9ue.png

rTqOKl161g-aLWKIPy8T4bHNqEAYE1cskNBkhddWcdtgNvFksHTiJHXtptmaLbvKyKjIC0T_eBPr1FC30jLdMotkXCHtMWbdhwollF_vwUS7Yh1ghAEl5nmLb9qt8DWNMqH9WMOT

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Calling all artists!

This is a throwback @IDInstitute

@MCParradox
tCSjPr8.png

4J8Jpbg.png

Uogsv7E.png
fKcyd15l.jpg

0pDYk4sl.png

ZnBIzxp.png

qvyAFv9.png
YybJ5ma.png

tfq4fQ5.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
@AimYourBrent You are an incredible artist and because of, that I have a question. How do you know what different shades of blue to use for the sky or any object? I can put one, but having multiple shades of a color is really cool.
Hey! Thank you so much for the kind words!!

I use the gradient tool for the sky in all of my outdoor based images. It's always the bottom layer, and I typically have the background color set to a nearly black pigment, that way when I drag the cursor across the image, it leads to a fairly dramatic sky effect.

Hope this helps. And thank you again!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Idk how I never used this part of the forum.

The first few are images of a Mary Poppins attraction concept I've been working on for a long, long time. View attachment 173671 View attachment 173672 View attachment 173677

Then these are for my ideal adventureland View attachment 173673 View attachment 173675 View attachment 173676

Much more can be found on my new website and blog www.themeparkconcepts.com (I'd love feedback!).
Finally got to see these on my desktop - outstanding work!!:bookworm:

I enlarged them so everyone can see! Very cool designs @kap91
img_1901-jpg.173671

img_1722-jpg.173672

screen-shot-2015-11-11-at-3-06-15-am-png.173677

img_1978-jpg.173673

img_1034-jpg.173675

img_1037-jpg.173676

MonorailRed

Applebees
Idk how I never used this part of the forum.

The first few are images of a Mary Poppins attraction concept I've been working on for a long, long time. View attachment 173671 View attachment 173672 View attachment 173677

Then these are for my ideal adventureland View attachment 173673 View attachment 173675 View attachment 173676

Much more can be found on my new website and blog www.themeparkconcepts.com (I'd love feedback!).

:jawdrop:

Spectacular work @kap91 ! Loved the Mary Poppins attraction artwork! :D

kap91

I just finished a new bit for my Jolly Holiday ride. It takes place in the climax of the ride which is three back to back speed tunnels that make up the track for the horse race with animatronic horse and jockeys that ride next to you. Eventually Marry Poppins helps you out with a gust of wind that lifts you above the riders and to the finish line.

Would love feedback, I'm pretty happy with this one! So much so I just took a photo cause I don't want to wait for the paint to dry so I can scan it.

IMG_2144.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom