Trip Report push pull push pull PUSH wants The redhead

Hi everyone and welcome to a Cheekypoppins/Little Roo TR.You may have read a TR of mine before ,but this one will be much better because my daughter aka Little Roo will be chiming in with her own pics n thoughts of the trip. She will also be referred to as Ry /ry ry/or just roo or Riley basically i call her whatever i feel like at the time okay. In this report there will be servarl people so I'll introduce them as they come into play.although it started n ended pretty rough,I never let it get to me too much and can honestly this is the trip that I had the most fun on,I laughed n cried like crazy but it was all amazing!!!

the plan changed so many times but it Ended up being dec9-12 on a pkg then dec 12-14 a room only at All Star Movies,we had a 4 day hopper and a ticket to MVMCP.
the trip started out in Buffalo NY.( I will be typing my part of the report in black while ry's will be in purple)

Sunday December 8th

today we got up and had a busy day of last minute preparations,laundry,cleaning,packing,and organising.then we drove to the next town over ( 30 minutes) because my mom was watching our dog gypsy while we were away.

Oh and for Anyone who doesn't know the "Kidlets" they are riley 11 and hailey 8

(that pic was taken in our hotel room in Buffalo)

then my mom put the finishing touches on Riley's pillowcase dress for the xmas party and we were on our way to Buffalo.
there was no wait at the border and we were through in no time.
our first order of business was to gas up and then Walden galleria Mall so we could eat n shop for a few things we'd need on the trip.
hubby n ry had stromboli's from sbarro while H n I had a combo of lo Mein,Bourbon Chicken and mixed veggies.i didn't take pics because it's not disney food so it doesn't really matter right?( funny as I write this for the Tr hubby's watching the weather with julie Martin,ofcourse it's not The Dis julie Martin but still funny)
Anyways we hit up Old Navy,Cacique,Target ,Walmart and The Dollar Tree.then we went to check in at The Quality Inn across from the airport.Our room was directly across from the one H and i had back in May.For dinner we did a McD's run n brought it back to the room because we had drinks we had purchased at walmart and the girls wanted to get started on their rainbow loom bracelets,is that a thing there? It's a thing here!We got cheap ones from dollar tree because i had just figured out how to do it the day before from looking at one my friends niece had(she made me a cool one for the trip too)YAY mickey colours!! here's a pic of the one she made me with a green n yellow one that ry made me that night

The plan of attack is that our shuttle to the airport will come at 4 am while hubby n H sleep before starting the grueling drive to Florida EEEK they get to drive through winter storm Dion
drive.gif
PLease please Please let them get there in one piece and please don't let my flight be delayed!!
OOpsi pray for pixiedust!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Riley was really missing Rob at this point and it was so much fun when we had hung out with him so she asked me to text him n see if he was busy,He was on his way to magic Kingdom he had recently left Epcot and was on a monorail I never expected him to offer to come all the way back to make my little girl happy,but he did I thought that was the sweetest thing! so we walked around world showcase n kept busy until he got there,I still couldn't believe this was happening.I know I would do the same but not many people would so it touched my heart in a big way.

Crabs anyone? EW!!!!!

no? how bout some fish?

oh man check out the precious moments dolls GORGEOUS!!!!

then we went to Karamel kuche for one of my fave snacks,but got a little distracted by this....

hubby buys me them every christmas but at home they are called ToffifEEEEEEEEEEEEE not fay lol then we watched them making delicious treats in the forever long line

then we looked at the pickle tree,I always say that one day I'm going to buy one of those ornaments n I never do .

okay then i saw these ornaments that are so ugly that it makes them cute u get it right? Anyways I really want these!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Riley was really missing Rob at this point and it was so much fun when we had hung out with him so she asked me to text him n see if he was busy,He was on his way to magic Kingdom he had recently left Epcot and was on a monorail I never expected him to offer to come all the way back to make my little girl happy,but he did I thought that was the sweetest thing! so we walked around world showcase n kept busy until he got there,I still couldn't believe this was happening.I know I would do the same but not many people would so it touched my heart in a big way.

Crabs anyone? EW!!!!!

no? how bout some fish?

oh man check out the precious moments dolls GORGEOUS!!!!

then we went to Karamel kuche for one of my fave snacks,but got a little distracted by this....

hubby buys me them every christmas but at home they are called ToffifEEEEEEEEEEEEE not fay lol then we watched them making delicious treats in the forever long line

then we looked at the pickle tree,I always say that one day I'm going to buy one of those ornaments n I never do .

mamamouse

Original Poster

okay then i saw these ornaments that are so ugly that it makes them cute u get it right? Anyways I really want these!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
THen it was time to sit n have my snack while we waited for Rob to appear

The one n only..........okay not only since they have it in MK too

mmmmmmm that was amazing!!!!! and rob showed up while I was eating that n we decided to ride Maelstrom

Rob got a pic of ry n I on the ride but i wont show the one on my camera because um ,my girls need tucking in so uh yeah sorry if u got a bit of a show there Rob,my goodness!!

ANYWAYS....moving right along folks.......we went into the theater where of course it was so packed you cold hardly breathe

next up was Mexico

"we have no stars to guide us,our gee tars beside ussssssssss"

and then we watched Illuminations together n it was awesome as always!

mamamouse

Original Poster
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Okay so here's a pic of Rob n I during illuminations

IMG_6957.jpg

for me this was the best part of hanging out with him ,I'll admit it might be because illuminations holds a special place in my heart.At the same time though I've seen Wishes with so many people and it seems I only really watch Illuminations with the most special people,and every single time it makes me sigh the kind of sigh thats like you're just letting go every thing else and you are so much at peace n your heart fill with magic and causes serious eye plumbing!I love it!!!

It was perfect n then we had to say good bye n my heart was literally in my throat,hardest part of the trip so far

IMG_6982.jpg

but someone else really did not want to let go

IMG_6984.jpg

that was hard,Rob you are so missed n talked about all the time!!!! We cannot wait to see you again!!!

so we went our separate ways but part of me was hoping that rob would run back n say HAHA just kidding!! Nope .......so we walked to wait for our resort bus and omg this was the worst bus wait in Disney history I'm not kidding we were there for 2 n a half hours!!!!!!!!! i wanted to just crawl into a bush n sleep right there then try n catch a bus the next day,if I didn't have ry with me i would've tried for real.

eventually sometime in the next Century we got to our resort n i have no idea how i made it to the room but boom i crashed!! The next day when I rolled out of bed looking a serious mess i jumped in the shower n got ready for FAMILY DAY!!!

and since i hadn't seen h I needed to get some pics of her

i love this next one so much it makes me giggle everytime I see it!!

oh someone decided to grace us with her presence

and since she had the right dress on I had to get this shot of course!

cute but I shoulda brushed her hair first I guess huh?
then we drove to Downtown Disney and snapped some pics along the way

mamamouse

Original Poster
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Okay so here's a pic of Rob n I during illuminations

IMG_6957.jpg

for me this was the best part of hanging out with him ,I'll admit it might be because illuminations holds a special place in my heart.At the same time though I've seen Wishes with so many people and it seems I only really watch Illuminations with the most special people,and every single time it makes me sigh the kind of sigh thats like you're just letting go every thing else and you are so much at peace n your heart fill with magic and causes serious eye plumbing!I love it!!!

It was perfect n then we had to say good bye n my heart was literally in my throat,hardest part of the trip so far

IMG_6982.jpg

but someone else really did not want to let go

IMG_6984.jpg

that was hard,Rob you are so missed n talked about all the time!!!! We cannot wait to see you again!!!

so we went our separate ways but part of me was hoping that rob would run back n say HAHA just kidding!! Nope .......so we walked to wait for our resort bus and omg this was the worst bus wait in Disney history I'm not kidding we were there for 2 n a half hours!!!!!!!!! i wanted to just crawl into a bush n sleep right there then try n catch a bus the next day,if I didn't have ry with me i would've tried for real.

eventually sometime in the next Century we got to our resort n i have no idea how i made it to the room but boom i crashed!! The next day when I rolled out of bed looking a serious mess i jumped in the shower n got ready for FAMILY DAY!!!

and since i hadn't seen h I needed to get some pics of her

i love this next one so much it makes me giggle everytime I see it!!

oh someone decided to grace us with her presence

and since she had the right dress on I had to get this shot of course!

cute but I shoulda brushed her hair first I guess huh?
then we drove to Downtown Disney and snapped some pics along the way

Hailey has these moments were she gets excited n wants her pic taken with everything in site then are times when I can't convince her enough to let me get a pic with anything luckily for me today was a good picture taking day,I think it was all the excitement of spending her gift card from Grandma

the one thing the girls had talked about the most before our trip was going to the lego store,so they were both pretty pumped about this,but Ry was back to her partway happy smile.

daddy n his girls( who are really both mommys girls but we'll lret him have his moment)

my boo

ry looks super cute here!!!little diva pose haha i love it!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
okay so now I have to confess something i've always been the one to say Who eats a sandwhich or a burger in Disney i mean you can get a burger or sandwhich anywhere back home so when I'm in disney i wanna eat things I can't eat everyday and I had a major plan today was supposed to be the day I was gonna try the chilli in a bread cone BUT i didn't know that they took it away so guess what? I was gonna have a sandwhich in Disney.All these years n I finally caved lol. i got hubby n I 2 different ones to split the Caprese

and the holiday that everyone raves about

Honestly the Caprese one was far better for me.

not only did I not have to pack my angry eyes today but I also forgot to pack my sunglasses to protect my actual eyes

Hail was excited to build her tater

I wanted to try on a Sofia dress

so we typically have a rule that when we spend alot of time with one child we switch to make it fair so since H drove down with Daddy n I was there with ry we tried as much as possible this day to switch kids, so while today was family day tonight I would be doing something with just Hailey. in the mean time we were having fun designing things but I noticed that the kids tateers looked alot like oopsi's in her last report

mamamouse

Original Poster
here are the taters my girls came up with

cutest strom trooper i've ever seen

I have no words LOL

Hail's fave purchase

she loves Mickey n Minnie

mamamouse

Original Poster
(jess this section is all for you girl) so the original plan was that after DTD we would go to Boardwalk together because i wanted to see the latest addition to the gingerbread displays n hubby usually likes to stop into the ESPN,but they were all really wanting a swim so they allowed me to go off on my own knowing that I really wanted to see it.Hubby dropped me off and it didn't take me long to find what I was looking for

One of these days I'd really like to stay at The boardwalk but i think Beach Club must be first for sure!!!

THen I made a stop here

with a sign like that who am I to argue?

I looked here

there

and everywhere

but I didn't have any luck looking for #1 Boardwalk must try which was the mocha Cappucino cupcake,so I went with the next on my list but I needed a perfect snacking place

oh looky here.....why it's the place where one of my sweetest Disney friends got married just months before well obviously i should sit here n eat my cupcake in her honor right? YEAH!!! so thats just what i did JESS BABY THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!!

the cupcake of choice was strawberry

here i am missing my Jess but having a delicious treat for her,9 one day soon we will re unite in disney again)

This was by far the MOST delicious cupcake i've ever had in disney or anywhere really I can't stress enough how badly you have to try it!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
now most of the Disney cupcakes are too big n filling for me not to share with anyone BUT this one i ate entirely on my own n go ahead judge away because I don't care it was too yummy not to! then after i sat n enjoyed my cupcake n people watched I went for a walk....... it lead me into My beloved beach club of course!!!

I want this carpet in my house please

well I started to not feel so good and so my visit this day was cut short,but what do you do when it's a Beautiful day in Disney and you're all alone waiting for a boat? You text your Diss BFF if you're lucky enough to have one that is so I was texting with my Congo,she's the best! then I boarded a friendship to DHS n bus back to the resort

I made it back n saw some sweet munchkins in the pool

I don't know if I mentioned this or not but this was my second time staying in The herbie the love bug section at All star movies so I wanted to get a bit of a different pic this time and heres what I came up with

and to let Rob know that even though he was gone now he was still a very big part of our trip I took a pic for him

then I headed back to the pool to relax with the fam for a bit before H n I's big date night

I love my babies !!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Now if anyone of you is keeping score you'll notice a certain snack pattern on this day
chilli cone-gone
cappucino cupcake-gone
and I had a third thing planned that was to try their version of the creamsicle(my fave drink back home)
well guess what? it too was gone so I got this instead.......

I can't remember what it was but man was it potent WHEWWWWEEEEEE!! that woke me up lol

hubby had a mangorita pictured here with my poison

H and i went to get ready for our date night n got this pic on the way out

PartOfYourWorld

Thanks for the whole post dedicated to me!!!! :D That picture of Sea Breeze Point made me tear up. THank you so much for eating there in that spot just for me!!!
Riley there looks good in that Woody dress!!! It's perfect for her!!!!!

My guess on the date night is Port Orleans to see yeehaw Bob???? :D

mamamouse

Original Poster
Thanks for the whole post dedicated to me!!!! :D That picture of Sea Breeze Point made me tear up. THank you so much for eating there in that spot just for me!!!
Riley there looks good in that Woody dress!!! It's perfect for her!!!!!

My guess on the date night is Port Orleans to see yeehaw Bob???? :D
oh oh your guess is wrong and I thought for sure you'd nail it!

mamamouse

Original Poster
After a drink by the pool with hubby H and I decided to have a date night ,Ry was a little upset about this but soon got over it when I explained that Hailey was here and not going to a single park,besides daddy wanted some Riley time too. we left the pool to go get ready and it was a bit cool out on this night,first time I ever needed a jacket in Disney ever!!
here's my girl all ready to go

First we took a bus then a boat ,oh I love how the lady behind me looks so thrilled to be there LOL

and then we took another bus and ended up in a place we were supposed to go back in May but didn't due to weather

Let's be real where else would I go at night without using a park pass MUNKFIRE BAYBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Eventhough we had left really early we got there late n almost missed my munks completely ,trust me when I say that WON'T happen again!!!
we were told if we talked to an attendant we might get a pic with one of my munks but probaly not both so I got one of Hail with dale Haha hail dale lol ok i'm a cheeseball I know

right after this pic we went to buy our smores kit

h was loving it she had so much fun making delicious hot Shmoes

and dancing along

we were able to get a pic with Chip after all but sadly it didn't turn out well

here's Hailey with her what I love them face on lol

and the movie that night was........

we didn't stay too far into though because H was getting sleepy

we brought our left over goodies back for Ry and Daddy

and waited for our bus to the boat dock

when we got back to the room I took a pic of this.......

(which Riley was re-reading)

and something i had bought earlier that day

Somebody remind me when we get to the end of the TR n i'll post pics of us back home wearing the staches LOL

and with that we hit the hay!

mamamouse

Original Poster
This next day Ry n I got ready to go back to Epcot,can you tell it's my fave? Not before snapping a pic though because you can't see someone wearing this famous sweater without a pic right? Come on you know you've all seen it on facebook by now I'm sure.

we got into Epcot and a Celebration was in order because today wasn't just any day it was a very special day!!!

I got the button to prove it!!

Not a button that too many other people have I'm sure.
and where else would we go to Celebrate this joyous day?

oh and Miss riley is never quick to put on a celebration button but she had one too today!

actually a cm gave her a second one

they didn't cross it out much but it works

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom