Trip Report push pull push pull PUSH wants The redhead

Hi everyone and welcome to a Cheekypoppins/Little Roo TR.You may have read a TR of mine before ,but this one will be much better because my daughter aka Little Roo will be chiming in with her own pics n thoughts of the trip. She will also be referred to as Ry /ry ry/or just roo or Riley basically i call her whatever i feel like at the time okay. In this report there will be servarl people so I'll introduce them as they come into play.although it started n ended pretty rough,I never let it get to me too much and can honestly this is the trip that I had the most fun on,I laughed n cried like crazy but it was all amazing!!!

the plan changed so many times but it Ended up being dec9-12 on a pkg then dec 12-14 a room only at All Star Movies,we had a 4 day hopper and a ticket to MVMCP.
the trip started out in Buffalo NY.( I will be typing my part of the report in black while ry's will be in purple)

Sunday December 8th

today we got up and had a busy day of last minute preparations,laundry,cleaning,packing,and organising.then we drove to the next town over ( 30 minutes) because my mom was watching our dog gypsy while we were away.

Oh and for Anyone who doesn't know the "Kidlets" they are riley 11 and hailey 8

(that pic was taken in our hotel room in Buffalo)

then my mom put the finishing touches on Riley's pillowcase dress for the xmas party and we were on our way to Buffalo.
there was no wait at the border and we were through in no time.
our first order of business was to gas up and then Walden galleria Mall so we could eat n shop for a few things we'd need on the trip.
hubby n ry had stromboli's from sbarro while H n I had a combo of lo Mein,Bourbon Chicken and mixed veggies.i didn't take pics because it's not disney food so it doesn't really matter right?( funny as I write this for the Tr hubby's watching the weather with julie Martin,ofcourse it's not The Dis julie Martin but still funny)
Anyways we hit up Old Navy,Cacique,Target ,Walmart and The Dollar Tree.then we went to check in at The Quality Inn across from the airport.Our room was directly across from the one H and i had back in May.For dinner we did a McD's run n brought it back to the room because we had drinks we had purchased at walmart and the girls wanted to get started on their rainbow loom bracelets,is that a thing there? It's a thing here!We got cheap ones from dollar tree because i had just figured out how to do it the day before from looking at one my friends niece had(she made me a cool one for the trip too)YAY mickey colours!! here's a pic of the one she made me with a green n yellow one that ry made me that night

The plan of attack is that our shuttle to the airport will come at 4 am while hubby n H sleep before starting the grueling drive to Florida EEEK they get to drive through winter storm Dion
drive.gif
PLease please Please let them get there in one piece and please don't let my flight be delayed!!
OOpsi pray for pixiedust!

mamamouse

Original Poster
So last night after i wrote in my trip journal we watched The Little Mermaid ( this was night 1 so not really last night now)Foreshadowin to ry's day one outfit possibly???

* i asked riley if she wanted to write anything about what we've done so far and her answer was ......"No,I wanna write when it gets to the fun parts"Lol Smart kid
smile.gif
WE went to sleep sort of ,Hailey was coughing all through the night,but I actually did get some sleep from about 10pm-2am THAT NEVER HAPPENS the night before Disney!!!.then this morning at 3 am i got up and got dressed and woke up ry ryand got her ready aswell,we packed up what we needed n went for breakfast in the hotel lobby.we had danishes and half a cup of juice,jumped on the 4 am shuttle to the airport and were so ready baby!!The airport was dead so security was a breeze ,I always feel really rushed through but i got to take my time collecting things out of the bins n putting my shoes on because thats such a big job for a 5 yr old like me!
Now it's oh i don't know what time and we are sitting at the gate woohoo that much closer!

Riley was getting bored so i took out my word search book for her

thats when we made the discovery that H had left us a surprise inside

I have no idea what it is,any guesses?
Then ry read what i had written so far in the trip journal

mamamouse

Original Poster
time to line up for boarding and since i had hubby wake up early the day before plus paid for early bird we were lucky enough to be boarding in the A group since southwest has ticketless flights.i was so relieved for this i usually don't have to pay for early bird ,but this time hailey wasn't travelling with me which meant no preboarding because of her disabilities which i prefer to call her "specialties"
thumbsup2.gif

it wasn't very long before ry fell asleep n so did the very large oldfer man to my right,who kept ending up on my shoulder Lol,I just giggled quietly to myself everytime he leaned over ,he was a cute old man,not creepy at all or at least he didn't appear to be.i don't know how they both managed to sleep for almost the entire flight because from about half way until even after de boarding there was a screaming toddler.Some passengers were very ticked off about this n made it rather obvious,i felt bad for the parents because i know how hard it can be to deal with that.Eventhough h is 8 she throws tantrums n has meltdowns alot ,but part of that is because she has a communicative disorder so thats her way of saying shes upset without really being able to explain.if i've learned anything at all from her it's that in these situations you can't b;lame the parents for their screaming child because you don't know why they r screaming this way,sometimes they don't even know.I was getting annoyed at the guy across the isle who kept huffing and puffing and shaking his head,it wasn't like they weren't trying to sooth the kid.
Anyways when we arrived in Orlando we had 1 thing we had to knock off our to do list before heading in the direction of DME and that was to get ry Ry to the sanrio store that h and i had found back in May,this girl loves her hello kitty just like momma!

When we went to the hello kitty Store my mouth dropped all the way on the ground.
it was so cool in there i loved everything(because i'm The hello kitty queen)

So when we were in there I happened to pick up a little hello kitty keychain with a letter"R" on it i thought it was so cute.

mamamouse

Original Poster
it's DME TIME!!!) Hey okay so Hello kitty store check Dme was next on the list so we headed down there only to find That we did not get a DME bus at all EUCH! Well hello boring yellow bus not worthy of a pic! I will however post a pic of the sign because it has awesome stickers!!

and of course once again we got THE BEST SPOT IN THE LOT BAYBEE!!!! For those of you who don't know the best spot in the lot is the front row of course,and why is this awesome? well because that means you're sure to get a pic of the gates of heaven right? YUP! even when u have a sucky bus driver that doesn't mention it's coming,but that's okay we're not bitter or anything lol

but before we get to that I had to get a pic of my Princess on the bus!

I still don't know how I managed to create such beauty,but I'm glad i did!!!

getting close......

and tadaaaaaaa

instant tears I was so happy to be back!!

There was a cute little family sat next to us & i couldn't help but adore these kids they were super precious!The dad offered me to take them home and I told him I gladly would especially since the little girl kept squealing how happy she was to be in disney and you wanna know the icing on the cake? SHE WANTED TO GO TO EPCOT FIRST!!!! Now that is perfection if i do say so myself!So obviously she was aewsome n would fit perfectly in my fam.

When we got on the Masgical express we got front row seats.......(AWESOME) It was amazing view to see all the All Star Resorts,OMG when we got to our hotel it was HERBIE THE LOVE BUG.it had a Mighty ducks pool,fantasia pool and a little kid pool that had glacier things.

So eventually we got to all star movies,checked in 9which took way longer than it needed too,little did I know the guy checking us in would make a major mistake!)
We made our way to our room again in The Herbie Section ( we stayed there in 08)

and I don't know what inspired this next pic but here it is....

i did the usual bed bug check before settling anything into our room ,and it was all clear YAYYYY!!

OMg did u see that? COMFORTERS WOOHOOO,i don't know if you guys have noticed the online uproar about Disney getting rid of the Comforters but that had me worried so i was very relieved to see that our room still had them
thumbsup2.gif

By this time I realised we were late for a very important date so we dropped our stuff n set off in seek of a dining adventure like none other!

mamamouse

Original Poster
our lunch date today was a surprise almost even to me! about 3 days before it was time To leave for Buffalo I noticed that a reservation at Le Cellier opened up and so I had to snag it because that never happens ever!!!!
So we got on a bus n then I had this silly thought that since we were so late it wouldn't hurt that much if we stopped for a few quick photopass pics,besides i couldn't resist since pluto was out with almost no line.
On our trip in May hailey and I had a pic with Goofy taken for Ry on our first day so it was only right that R n I do the same for h with her fave character also on our first day. so we first got one at the rentrance and then one with pluto.(Ariana be proud)

95ce7740c920d7b7697a3b50e0c55e8bd4055448.jpg

What in the heck is going on with my bangs there? I have no idea lol!

459a78e41faebb6f94b2abfa5247a4a8dfbcaa9d.jpg

then we stepped it into high gear and arrived at our destination

because we ewere so late they had to squeeze us in somewhere n we waited about 20 minutes which is totally fair considering they could've turned us away

once we were sat we ordered our drinks and our food because I knew exactly what i wanted before we even got there.our server asked us if we wanted american shirley temples or canadian made shirley temples Like is that even a question LOl no offence friends but I much prefer the Canadian version which is not just sprite n grenadine but also orange juice! we ordered Rileys with a glow cube (aka perfect pool toy) and i was surprised that they were perfect because they usually don't have enough grenadine for my liking ( we order these alot at home)

mmm yum just look at that delicious pretzel bread! Hard to believe the people at the table next to us didn't like it WHAT? WHO SAYS THAT??? UGH They have no idea!
So for those of you who have been to Le Cellier before you may recall that they divide the restaurant into sections of different canadian provinces(last time we were in Nova scotia ,wendy wu n Rob be proud!) this time we were sat in New Bruinswick hmmm how perfect since we ordered lobster poutine made with new Bruinswick lobster! IT WAS TO DIE FOR!!! Just look at those giant chunks of lobster well worth the 14.99 price very filling n very delicious!!

it had a creamy buttery sauce n cheese it was pure perfection and my mouth is watering just thinking about it!If you like seafood i highly reccomend this!Now a word from Miss Riley........

When we got to Epcot We had to go meet Pluto for Hailey.
then we walked to the Canadian restorant called "Le Celyea"
Oh the great taste of Lobster poutine it was so awesome oh and I had a great tasting shirly temple.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Just want to forewarn all you WDWmagic folks that there will be references to another Disney forum in the rest of this report because I was lucky enough to meet some friends from there on this adventure so you may see names n pics that u do or do not recognise okay moving on.....

I might have ate more of that poutine than I could handle,because I was slow movin after that and feelin very sluggish.we were in serious turtle mode as we made our way to use our first FP + of the trip (or not) at SpaceShipEarth.we scanned our magic bands and were denied ,I had no idea why?The Cm then told me that we didn't have FP for that and I said oh thats odd because i even had a cm check n tell me all of my fp selections the day prior just to be sure.She then told me very rudely that I obviously didn't have it n without paper proof she wasn't letting me on the ride"the system says you don't have it so that means you don't and I will not let you in without it" Well I looked up n noticed that the wait was only 5 minutes so I got in line and went on anyways ( I so badly wanted to stick my tongue out at her)
I love this ride so much plus it's one of the few I rode as a child with my gran that is still around.I have about a million and one pics of it though so I on;ly took a few this time around.

then Riley wanted to go to that "popstore" aka Club cool so we started off in that direction.

I had forgotten that they changed their Flavours so now I was eager to try them.

The ones that I liked were Greece,Thailand,Japan and Peru the rest were worse than Beverly to me Especially the red one with the Raspberry whatever YUCKERZ!!!!
Now that we had some time to kill we walked over to snag a few pics of the Gospel Performers

OMG then it hit me!! I had a mission to complete (yes it's true gospel music made me think of my sweet friend Oopsi)So I went into .........

I was in search of a new Disney license Plate for her and I found 2 that I thought were cute so I bought both because I couldn't decide lol ( I am not posting a pic because I want her to see them first of course)

THen I saw the cutest things ever(besides my girls :p )

and this that I didn't buy and am still kicking myself over
lmao.gif

Its reversible like really could there be a better ear hat? Um I think NOT! An ear hat with both my munks one on each side n I didn't buy it like what in the World was I thinking? WAit that's the problem I obviously was NOT thinking clearly at all. Then we magically teleported and found ourselves on the Monorail

mamamouse

Original Poster
while on board the Monorail I decided to give RIley options for how we would arrive at our next destination because of course I'm one of those all about the journey types( so in other words next time any of you ride spaceship and you are creating your future,you should think of me when that question arises okay? Okay you're welcome!) Since we had already knocked out 3 modes of transportation why not go for a 4th right? So we disembarked at The TTC and despite monorail voice guy's suggestions we decided it was best not to take small children by the hand regardless of whether or not they belonged to us.

Yep that's right ry selected the Ferry to get us to MK,we had an early dinner adr and i know you're thinking but you just ate ,and thats so true n we were beyond stuffed so what were we going to do? You'll have to wait to find out until we get to that point.in the mean time I took some pics for your viewing pleasure

and before long we had reached The Magic Kingdom

I've never gotten a pic of this area without people in it so I hope you like cheerleaders because They were EVERYWHERE on this trip ,luckily for us they were well mannered n well behaved (unlike in previous years) so that was fine by me . THen of course i had to get a pic of the tree ,and the flag was at half mast I'm guessing this was due to the recent passing of Nelson Mandela

Riley made some new friends,but you'll see that in her portion.

I had to get a pic on Mainstreet of this guy with the balloons I like that hes just focused on what he's doing and there aren't many people in the back Now if I had the Magical photo powers that my good friend wendy wu here on The Dis has I'd be able to fix it possibly and it would totally be frame worthy,to me it just tells part of the story and so I love it!

This reminded me that there was one pic i just had to get,you see it seems that in all my trillions of castle pics I've failed to get one where the partners statue is in plain view so that was my mission.

at this point I was feelin pretty happy n not the kind that u feel after a few grown up drinks but the really truely happy feeling that one can only get in the very place I was standing after being away from it for so long!

Today after we went to Epcot we took the monorail to Magic kingdom where there were these soldiers and I did a hilarious pose so my mom took a pic of me

After that we went to meet Gaston in the new part of FantasyLand,and after we met him we stood forever in the little mermaid ride line after an hour or 50 we finally got in yes!

mamamouse

Original Poster
So as Riley stated we had a date in New fantasyland because i wanted to meet Gaston and riley had yet to experience this area.When h and i were there in May the line for gaston was insane so we skipped it.

A LITTLE BACK STORY:

Now during the time that I was planning this trip I was very hopeful that i would have my very first dis meet.I had planned a few others on my May trip but of course they didn't work out so this time I knew I was going to meet somebody ( hey Rob that's you or is it) I made sure to keep in regular contact and devise a specific plan so If I didn't see Rob the first day then we'd meet at ETWB the second day.This was going to be my first dis meet that is until I saw a familiar face in Gastons line ...........

So without a second though I blurted out SHELLEY!!! There in line for gaston was dawnmichelle from the Dis we had a quick little chat and introduced ourselves but the cm's were ushering the line along n she would be up soon ,while ry and I still needed to even get in the line. Son it was our turn

923d871328687a4e0f06c76a25eba857307c2ede.jpg

Gaston was his true self n talked n talked n While I tried to listen I couldn't help myself but be distracted which reminded me of Mek's TR "i'm sorry gaston they are much more interesting than you" Which by the way if you haven't read you need to! All i could think of was how we didn't get a pic n" if ya don't get a pic it didn't happen" So i was hoping that she'd still be in the general area when we got through.He asked us a few quick questions and Ry was being very shy so he told her not to worry that they're just biceps ,I think he was expecting a chuckle but no response lol . Once our meet n greet was through I searched High n low lol not really Shelley was very close by and when I asked her for a pic she replied with "of course because if you dson't get a pic it didn't happen right" PERFECT! So here we are...

credit to Riley for taking that pic for us thankyou Miss Roo!
Now if you payed attention to her part of the update you'll know that after this we went over to get in line For The Little Mermaid however I did take a few quick pics first.

I had to get a pic of ry in her ariel dress while in The Ariel Ride but knowing that my camera takes less than stellar pics inside there I decided to snap one now

mamamouse

Original Poster
JUMPIN JELLYFISH!!! I'm back ,who knew eh? okay well let's get back into this thing and it's still only day one! So we rode The little mermaid ride after a very long wait.I was hoping to get better pics this time,but no such luck so these will have to do.

sadly this might be the best one

I just love Skuttle,I need to dfind a lil plushie of him!

the loading zone

mamamouse

Original Poster
remember these words "ah ah ahhhhhh ah ah ahhhhhhh" ( no seriously remember this on day 2 ok)

can i spend a few nights just in this room please?

awe this pic reminds me of my dis/twitter friend Alicia oh n hey if Anyone isn't following me on Twitter n wants to I'm @Scrump619

Ariel we're out to discover kid

poor unfortunate souls,in pain in need.......

So then we went on the little mermaid ride.So when you go on you get to sit in a clam shell so that was pretty cool.

mamamouse

Original Poster
it was now time for our ADR at BOG and although we were stuffed still from Le Cellier and the deliciousness that was The lobster Poutine there was no way on earth I was missing out this chance so we decided that we would go and have dessert and a coke ,plus we'd get to meet Beast like hello obvious choice would be to go still!!!

I loved that Riley got to lead us in by candle light and I think she did too!

I just can't get over the Beauty of this place I wish I had a better camera

BOg took my breath away ,the details were flawless from before we even entered the restaurant ,the only thing I didn't understand was why did they not make a library? The rose folded napkins were a cute touch and I so need to learn to do that,especially since for Christmas my mom bought me the set of BATB dishes from the parks.THe atmosphere was perfect and hopefully someday I'll get to try more of the food .Riley and i decided to get 2 desserts to split (eventhough I secretly wanted to choose 3 LOL)

I love how they roll this baby out so you can see what you want to get

Riley ordered the Grey Stuff Brownie,and I'm sorry but I do not need to ask any dishes ,that stuff is so not delicious at all,ands the brownie part was unlike any brownoie I've ever tasted that thing was dryer than the Sahara!YUCK!

Luckily my strawberry cupcake saved the day OH my goodness was it ever tasty,it was light and not too sweet and so moist GAH it was perfection!!! I shoulda got the Lemon one too,but someday I will!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
WE saved the best room for last and I wanted to just live in here,I need this art in my life!

I am so sad that my pics are this bad that just sucks!Then we went to meet the beast and I cried ,I couldn't help it I was just so excited BATB is my fave Disney movie and my dad used to call me Belle when I was a little girl and we always joke in our house about hubby is a beast lol

this pic is a mess too but the pose was too cute not to post it

and this one I liked

WE went to The Beauty and the beast restaurant so we only had dessert cause we were not hungry because we were still full from lunch,after we ate our food then we went to meet the beast which was so awesome!!!!Yay pool time! So then we went for a swim and took pics with statues.

mamamouse

Original Poster
On our way out we passed these guys

and i just love the way they replicated this stained glass from the movie

We started heading out of the park and I just snapped away as we walked

twirling princesses

mamamouse

Original Poster

I was definitely feeling the magic and in the moment

Oh and I almost forgot a pic i took on ry's camera

look at that sass mm hm no Idea who she got that from ( teehee)

mamamouse

Original Poster
WE took a bus back to All Star Movies *cringe* Right away we knew our destination

soldier pics,this may be a recurring theme

me n Daisy for my oopsi
lovestruck.gif

omg Riley lol what a lil munchkin she is!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom