Trip Report push pull push pull PUSH wants The redhead

Hi everyone and welcome to a Cheekypoppins/Little Roo TR.You may have read a TR of mine before ,but this one will be much better because my daughter aka Little Roo will be chiming in with her own pics n thoughts of the trip. She will also be referred to as Ry /ry ry/or just roo or Riley basically i call her whatever i feel like at the time okay. In this report there will be servarl people so I'll introduce them as they come into play.although it started n ended pretty rough,I never let it get to me too much and can honestly this is the trip that I had the most fun on,I laughed n cried like crazy but it was all amazing!!!

the plan changed so many times but it Ended up being dec9-12 on a pkg then dec 12-14 a room only at All Star Movies,we had a 4 day hopper and a ticket to MVMCP.
the trip started out in Buffalo NY.( I will be typing my part of the report in black while ry's will be in purple)

Sunday December 8th

today we got up and had a busy day of last minute preparations,laundry,cleaning,packing,and organising.then we drove to the next town over ( 30 minutes) because my mom was watching our dog gypsy while we were away.

Oh and for Anyone who doesn't know the "Kidlets" they are riley 11 and hailey 8

(that pic was taken in our hotel room in Buffalo)

then my mom put the finishing touches on Riley's pillowcase dress for the xmas party and we were on our way to Buffalo.
there was no wait at the border and we were through in no time.
our first order of business was to gas up and then Walden galleria Mall so we could eat n shop for a few things we'd need on the trip.
hubby n ry had stromboli's from sbarro while H n I had a combo of lo Mein,Bourbon Chicken and mixed veggies.i didn't take pics because it's not disney food so it doesn't really matter right?( funny as I write this for the Tr hubby's watching the weather with julie Martin,ofcourse it's not The Dis julie Martin but still funny)
Anyways we hit up Old Navy,Cacique,Target ,Walmart and The Dollar Tree.then we went to check in at The Quality Inn across from the airport.Our room was directly across from the one H and i had back in May.For dinner we did a McD's run n brought it back to the room because we had drinks we had purchased at walmart and the girls wanted to get started on their rainbow loom bracelets,is that a thing there? It's a thing here!We got cheap ones from dollar tree because i had just figured out how to do it the day before from looking at one my friends niece had(she made me a cool one for the trip too)YAY mickey colours!! here's a pic of the one she made me with a green n yellow one that ry made me that night

The plan of attack is that our shuttle to the airport will come at 4 am while hubby n H sleep before starting the grueling drive to Florida EEEK they get to drive through winter storm Dion
drive.gif
PLease please Please let them get there in one piece and please don't let my flight be delayed!!
OOpsi pray for pixiedust!

mamamouse

Original Poster
so day 3 had arrived and we had plans for animal kingdom but i missed my Boo boo so I decided we'd got do a few things then have our ADR lunch and come back to get some famjam time in

So Ry n I got up n did our usual morning routine,showre,brush teeth u got the idea then we headed out to wait for our bus

too cool to hang with Mom ,who said she was allowed to grow up anyway?

mamamouse

Original Poster
we were first in line YAYYY

we had a tradition to semi- uphold you see usually our tradition is Triceratop spin and then Dino diner for a popcorn n slushie, but today we were switching it up a bit

as you can see Duffy came too!

getting excited,H loves this ride so it was kinda weird to be doing this without her,but I knew i'd see her very soon!!

this made us think of rob's shirt!

and the awesome view begins now......

we wanted Duffy to meet that snowman so he would be prepared for what he'd be going home to.

and I'm totally buying these magnets next time

mamamouse

Original Poster
So like I said we had changed our plan a lil bit this would be the only time we ever skipped out on Dino diner ,but that was because I needed to see Nemo!! It was 3 minutes away from start time to we trekked over there

PHEW! we made it!!

I love the music of this and It's definitely a fave as far as the movies go too,and eventhough not all my pics turned out ,these are my best ones of this show so far!

I was loving it the way I always do,I love FOTLK too but Nemo has a special place in my heart, When Hailey was really little she used to watch it over n over n over n over again n say "mommy I watch MOMMO PWEE" and it was sooo cute!!

so obviously we had to go see it,that n the fact that I missed it the last time

Ry's fave!

koo koo ka choo! Totallllyyyy righteous!!!

and with that the show ended ( i was all too happy that I wasmn't with people who wanted to just walk around n look at things,rather than see the awesomeness that is Nemo)

mamamouse

Original Poster
then it was time for our lunch ADR

I was happy to be back at yak n Yeti I hadn't been since SEptember 2012 so I wanted to get back there
smile.gif

Ry looks like she belongs in the Pangani forrest trail here LOL

some cherry lime thingy she had,it was really good

my cherry coke WEEEHEEEEEEEE cherry coke makes me extremely hyper!!!

Duffy!!!

we split the steak n shrimp and got eggrolls too

it was good but not as good as the last time and we were too full for dessert this time,we even ended up bringing some of that back to Daddy n Hailey.

this was Riley's fortune

and then mine.....

wish it was happening today!

mamamouse

Original Poster
we had a few photo pass pics taken before leaving AK

370271fde2cc819016ff00c6206e1b136a01a454.jpg

and eventhough my hair is a write off I like this one!

803d0bb98c6d4d99596a3d7c3b5a1fac464bd54a.jpg

so we got back to our resort and I had text to say we were coming for a visit and we went to Daddy n Hailey's room first,they were in the Toy story section

knock knock Andy are you in there?

mamamouse

Original Poster
got Hail into swimsuit and set off to our room to go get mine n rys hubby was gonna meet us at the mighty ducks pool once he was ready

I took a pic of our little window for you!

while I got dressed the girls took over the camera and I never saw these pics until after we were home

Ry got ready next n we set off in the direction of the mighty duck pool,but along the way I had to get some pics of my Boo

I love her so much n I missed this cute face like you wouldn't believe!!

This ones for OOPSI!!

Hailey believes that these animals ( aka all the statues in Disney) can see and hear her it's so cute to listen in on her convos with them

mamamouse

Original Poster
Riley and I left the pool early because we had a very important date tonight to meet a friend and her daughter who live in Florida so we went back to our room to change and found that mousekeeping had been ( they dressed Duffy up while we were gone,his poutfit had been on the table beside him lol)

so we hopped a bus of course!

and since we had allowed for extra time n got a text that our friends were running late we ducked into MGM for a tiny bit first

so we decided to ride TGMR since I also didn't get to do that when i went with h in May because she doesn't like the witch or aliens

then after our quick little adventure it was time to go meet for dinner,but not before visiting some Disney ducks

PartOfYourWorld

Love all your pics of the girls! And love your dress you're wearing in Animal Kingdom!!!!!! I can't believe how tall Riley is!!! She's growing so fast!!!! Miss you all terribly so glad you've started posting to your report again! <3

gwhb75

What part of southern Ontario are you from? We're from Hamilton and the start of your trip sounds identical to the start of our trips (cross the border, Target, Sam's Club, Walden then a hotel across from the airport (we normally do the Sleep Inn which is just around the corner from the Quality Inn)).

mamamouse

Original Poster
What part of southern Ontario are you from? We're from Hamilton and the start of your trip sounds identical to the start of our trips (cross the border, Target, Sam's Club, Walden then a hotel across from the airport (we normally do the Sleep Inn which is just around the corner from the Quality Inn)).
OMg i've stayed at sleep Inn too! I'm in st>catharines,do you happend to know when the disney store at limeridge is re-opening?

mamamouse

Original Poster
Yes there is. It's been there for a long time. Interested to see what it looks like after the refurb.

Oh my you gotta go!!! I can't wait for it to re-open ,my daughter has an appointment at Mac on the 28th so i'm hoping to make a pit stop there before hand

mamamouse

Original Poster
I also took a pic of the DHS tree

before long our boat had arrived

and of course I snapped a few pics

now for those who are either new to my tr or live under a rock,Beach Club is my dream vacation and even if I had to skip parks to stay there I would in a heart beat!! So I took some pics of it too!

see the guy back there in the sand when I first looked i thought he was naked so i took a pic of that too he he he

What can I say i'm a child!

Oh the beauty!!!

and of course since it was december they had chocolate n gingerbread displays

this carousel horse was by far my fave who can tell me why?......

look it's my fave lighthouse

mamamouse

Original Poster
I was meeting my friend and her daughter for dinner tonight and decided not to do a reservation but we did have an ideal time in mind,so we went to check in here

this would be my very first time here,we had a 50 minute wait but decided that was okay n we walked around the yacht club n then Ry wanted to play in the sand

oh I guess she did that before we walked through the yacht club lol

in no time our buzzer went off

I hate how i looked in these pics this night because I just don't look the same after a swim lol so please excuse my hideousness

our server took a pic of the 4 of us together

Riley,me,Yulady and her daughter Stephanie,I was kinda nervous because I had only met Yulady one other time ,back in May at animal kingdom n it was only for a very brief moment.believe it or not i can actually be shy the first time I meet someone but it depends on the other person.Stephanie n I hit it off right away talking about youtube channels that we had in common and our favourite episodes and stuff so that made me more at ease.

Ry n I ordered the potroast and split it ,oh man it was soooo good I also really like the one at 50's prime Time but I definitely need to go introduce hailey to this meal!!!

I loved that they gave us our own plates with a half sized portion!

we also split a split

I turned the dish around after taking this because I wanted dibs on the pineapple! yulady and stephanie weren't very hungry so the split the no way jose!

mamamouse

Original Poster
When the bill came i paid n then this is how my change was returned to me,I thought it was the cutest,my coins were tucked into this funky little triangle

From there we walked over to Epcot n said our see ya laters,yulady was going to meet up with her son at the Candle light processional,and we had a mission of our own to complete.Now I knew that they were refurbing the bakery but never ever did I expect to walk into this archway n not have it smell like my grandmas kitchen,omg I cried n cried n cried.In all the years i've been going to disney that was one thing I could count on and i swear everytime i walked in there I just felt like my gran was there too,so when this didn't happen I was heart broken.

afterI dried my tears n had my moment of grievance I needed some retail therapy and a friend of mines daughter loves all things Paris so i went in search of the perfect gift for her

I was going to buy this but instead got a Minnie Mouse one
Then I saw where the Bakery is now,and although it still smells like my grans kitchen even in it's new spot,it'll never be the same because the old location is where I went with her on my first Disney trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom