Pub Crawl with a Twist

LuLaSue

Let me ask you a delicate question, my sister-in-law went vegan about a year ago and ever since she produces enough gas to heat a 2 family home and unfortunately it’s totally uncontrollable and random. Look up flatulence in the dictionary and her picture is next to the definition. We were sitting in the living room drinking coffee a couple of weeks ago and BURRRRRUP, in a word, awkward! Does this ever stop?
LOL...I will go here....
I am a veg and this question of yours could lead to an "explosive" conversation. :p
I can tell you that when I ate animal products I felt like my insides would spontaneously combust at any time. When I made the switch, viola, it was all gone. There is a big BUT here! I had to learn what foods to eat when and how to combine foods. If you are not balancing the proper proteins with good fats you can experience some tummy rumblings. I can go into an entire thing here but you will have tears from boredom instead your your sis-in-laws fumes! If this is a real concern for her I would tell her to see a nutritionist who will assist her in menu planning. Her body will thank her for it and so will you! :D

mrdisman

Plants are our friends...not food.

After years of research in the field and using sound magnification technology, I discovered that plants actually scream when they are being pulled out of the ground. Yes, they have feelings and they are alive my friends. It's just that their voices are really high-pitched so the human ear cannot hear them. Asparagus scream the loudest.
They can survive at least 48 hours after being pulled from the ground...so if you are chopping them up within that time...they feel everything. It's cruel...and for what a nice salad? Just because they don't have big brown eyes that look at you and say "what the hell are you going to do with that knife"...doesn't mean they should be butchered.

That's why I'm starting an organization...PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants). Please join me in this crusade and help me fight this abuse.

Thank you for your time.

LuLaSue

Plants are our friends...not food.

After years of research in the field and using sound magnification technology, I discovered that plants actually scream when they are being pulled out of the ground. Yes, they have feelings and they are alive my friends. It's just that their voices are really high-pitched so the human ear cannot hear them. Asparagus scream the loudest.
They can survive at least 48 hours after being pulled from the ground...so if you are chopping them up within that time...they feel everything. It's cruel...and for what a nice salad? Just because they don't have big brown eyes that look at you and say "what the hell are you going to do with that knife"...doesn't mean they should be butchered.

That's why I'm starting an organization...PETP (People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants). Please join me in this crusade and help me fight this abuse.

Thank you for your time.
LOL...Are you related to my husband???

real mad hatter

Let me ask you a delicate question, my sister-in-law went vegan about a year ago and ever since she produces enough gas to heat a 2 family home and unfortunately it’s totally uncontrollable and random. Look up flatulence in the dictionary and her picture is next to the definition. We were sitting in the living room drinking coffee a couple of weeks ago and BURRRRRUP, in a word, awkward! Does this ever stop?
OMG. This explains something that happened to me 40 years ago..I went out on a blind date with a girl who turned out to be a Vegan, ( vegan not virgin ) Anyway after our vegetarian meal we were sitting at a cocktail bar,and she kept,well you know what I'am trying to say,letting off gas.It was so loud other people at the next table were looking across at us,worst of all she never batted an eye lid.I eventually had to say something,so I whispered to her." Excuse me,are you blowing me kisses "? True story.:eek:

mrdisman

OMG. This explains something that happened to me 40 years ago..I went out on a blind date with a girl who turned out to be a Vegan, ( vegan not virgin ) Anyway after our vegetarian meal we were sitting at a cocktail bar,and she kept,well you know what I'am trying to say,letting off gas.It was so loud other people at the next table were looking across at us,worst of all she never batted an eye lid.I eventually had to say something,so I whispered to her." Excuse me,are you blowing me kisses "? True story.:eek:

well...was she? And was there a second date?

DisneyDebNJ

LMAO!!!!!!! OMG Im laughing my tail end off!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom