Pub Crawl with a Twist

mrdisman

Who died and made you a milkshake expert. Peanut butter in a milkshake with some chocolate syrup is delicious. I like it with soy milk.
Charlie...Charlie Brentwood...he was in charge of milkshakes...but he died. But before he passed away , he called me to his bed side and said..."Gene, Gene...is that you? (Cough, cough) There's...there's something I want you to do for me." I of course said..."anything Charlie...anything at all." He said..."I want you to be in charge (cough, cough)...I want you to be in charge of milkshake making." I said..sure thing Charlie...sure thing." Then he said..."Just one thing (cough, cough)...Gene, don't let anyone make a milkshake with peanuts...that's the only rule...(cough, cough)...goodbye..."Charlie, Charlie! Wake up, wake up...OMG...he's gone...I'll do it Charlie...I'll make sure no one makes a lousy peanut milkshake..I'll do it for you man.

So, that's the story

and well see..peanut butter is different...you said peanut

ifuhadwings

Charlie...Charlie Brentwood...he was in charge of milkshakes...but he died. But before he passed away , he called me to his bed side and said..."Gene, Gene...is that you? (Cough, cough) There's...there's something I want you to do for me." I of course said..."anything Charlie...anything at all." He said..."I want you to be in charge (cough, cough)...I want you to be in charge of milkshake making." I said..sure thing Charlie...sure thing." Then he said..."Just one thing (cough, cough)...Gene, don't let anyone make a milkshake with peanuts...that's the only rule...(cough, cough)...goodbye..."Charlie, Charlie! Wake up, wake up...OMG...he's gone...I'll do it Charlie...I'll make sure no one makes a lousy peanut milkshake..I'll do it for you man.

So, that's the story

and well see..peanut butter is different...you said peanut
Sorry about your friend, but peanut chunks at the bottom mixed with Hershey's syrup is divine. But youre a guy, chocolate is a chick thing. Sorry man. In the south we put peanuts in our RC Cola. RC Cola and a moonpie. Why did Charlie B. die? Was he....washed in bleach by accient? OMG. He was pocessed wasnt he? Just as he was making his comeback. I hear he was gonna host Saturday Night Live.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom