Pub Crawl with a Twist

mrdisman

Sorry about your friend, but peanut chunks at the bottom mixed with Hershey's syrup is divine. But youre a guy, chocolate is a chick thing. Sorry man. In the south we put peanuts in our RC Cola. RC Cola and a moonpie. Why did Charlie B. die? Was he....washed in bleach by accient? OMG. He was pocessed wasnt he? Just as he was making his comeback. I hear he was gonna host Saturday Night Live.

He died of a broken heart. Charlie was in love with Shirley Pinswell, but she wanted this other guy. He wanted to impress her by creating this SUper Chunk Buttermilk Grapeless Milkshake. He was so excited that he jumped on his bike and peddled all the way over to her house on Monastery Lane. When he arrived, her saw her silhouette on the window shade and ran up to the porch. Only, before he made it to the door...he saw another silhouette on the shade...he clutched his heart and fell to the ground. He was rushed to the hospital...I went to him that night. They say it was a heart attack..but I know it was a broken heart...

ifuhadwings

He died of a broken heart. Charlie was in love with Shirley Pinswell, but she wanted this other guy. He wanted to impress her by creating this SUper Chunk Buttermilk Grapeless Milkshake. He was so excited that he jumped on his bike and peddled all the way over to her house on Monastery Lane. When he arrived, her saw her silhouette on the window shade and ran up to the porch. Only, before he made it to the door...he saw another silhouette on the shade...he clutched his heart and fell to the ground. He was rushed to the hospital...I went to him that night. They say it was a heart attack..but I know it was a broken heart...
Pinswell? Shirley Pinswell. Sounds like a stuck up miss know it all.

Bowler Hat Girl

I've thought about this far too much today (slow day at work). My first thought is I want to buy Eeyore a drink b/c it looks like he could use one. But I think Kuzco from Emperor's New Groove would be fun to drink with. Him and Kronk.

zurgandfriend

Yes and my body has never been happier!:)

Let me ask you a delicate question, my sister-in-law went vegan about a year ago and ever since she produces enough gas to heat a 2 family home and unfortunately it’s totally uncontrollable and random. Look up flatulence in the dictionary and her picture is next to the definition. We were sitting in the living room drinking coffee a couple of weeks ago and BURRRRRUP, in a word, awkward! Does this ever stop?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom