Post non-Disney trip layouts here

mouselvrmom

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun.....she whispers......I drew them myself. Don't hate me! I went though years of high school getting in heap loads of trouble for putting those all over my papers. So I finally found a way to make them acceptable.

Thanks for the compliment. It is rare that I scrapbook myself but I was in need of something difforent then the normal smiling kids.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

*sits in a corner and practices swirls*

:lookaroun...what? It could happen. :lol:

danirae

Is that a starbucks cup? Oh I can relate to that. My "Comfort" is a grande triple non fat latte with foam. What? I am from the land of Starbucks(Seattle).

Loooooove the layout. Are those rhinestones? Did you glue each one or was it an applique kind of thing?

jessicaj

OK you ladies crack me up!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I should see if my mom has a some of my old school work that says " Jess STOP doodling on your homework it is becoming hard to read!!!!!" Written in red marker! Some of my teachers would make me redo the homework becasue they were so distracted by my swirl's and often there was a garden scene with a vine going up the side of the paper with the holes in it.

jessicaj

Is that a starbucks cup? Oh I can relate to that. My "Comfort" is a grande triple non fat latte with foam. What? I am from the land of Starbucks(Seattle).

Loooooove the layout. Are those rhinestones? Did you glue each one or was it an applique kind of thing?

You be thats a Starbucks cup...My comfort is a Grande white chocolate mocha with extra whip.

Those are Rhinestones.....Heck no I did not glue those on one by one. LOL That would make me offically CRAZY. It is made by Prima they are called say it in crystals and I think they come in atleast 10 colors.

mouselvrmom

OK you ladies crack me up!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I should see if my mom has a some of my old school work that says " Jess STOP doodling on your homework it is becoming hard to read!!!!!" Written in red marker! Some of my teachers would make me redo the homework becasue they were so distracted by my swirl's and often there was a garden scene with a vine going up the side of the paper with the holes in it.

I guess everyone has a calling. :lol: I'll try to remember that when I'm teaching. :)

danirae

You be thats a Starbucks cup...My comfort is a Grande white chocolate mocha with extra whip.

Those are Rhinestones.....Heck no I did not glue those on one by one. LOL That would make me offically CRAZY. It is made by Prima they are called say it in crystals and I think they come in atleast 10 colors.

I am going to have to try that! The Wh. Choc.Mocha and the Prima crystals. I love those.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom