Post non-Disney trip layouts here

mouselvrmom

I love it, Amber! The colors are really great! So let me get this straight, you printed out letters from your computer on transparency and then glued it on your page? It turned out really nicely!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I love it, Amber! The colors are really great! So let me get this straight, you printed out letters from your computer on transparency and then glued it on your page? It turned out really nicely!

yeah, i printed the font on the 8 1/2 x 11 transparency, then put it over top of the pictures. thanks for the compliments, everyone.

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Amber, what a great page! You couldn't have picked better colors for that page! And, may I say, you have very cute feet! :lol:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
here are 2 more pages that I did yesterday:

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love those pages,too Amber! At first when I saw the handsome one, I thought this is fantastic, this will certainly be my favorite. Then, when I scrolled down I thought the next one was equally as fantastic. The colors of both are so wonderful! You must have gotten quite a few pages done on your scrapping day! :sohappy:

eagles

still playing with this program. i see i don't like that white background showing up. i will have to figure out how to get rid of that. and how to get these pages to be 12x12's. this one is a 8.5x11.

anyway, something right now was better than nothing. lol

eagles

That looks great eagles!! That ribbon totally looks real! Very nice job!

thank you, but i must admit. this was a preset template. all i did was add my photo, and i did add the baseball and the text. i did change that background from a pale gray to this weird green.

not convinced i like this program as compared to elements however.

Coree

Yay for getting a page done! It looks really good. Using templates would be a great way to get lots of pages done quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom