Post non-Disney trip layouts here

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Since Kristi and I were talking about travelling to Europe - it made me think scrapbooking for all the other trips I've taken. I don't have anything yet - but if you have any pages you'd like to share that are not of Disney, feel free to do it here! I'd love to see where everyone has been!

Disneyfalcon

Okay, I've finally taken pictures of Non Disney trip layouts. Here's Legoland:

IMG_0374003.jpg

IMG_0372001.jpg

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Geesh! You're so good! I wish I had more time to spend scrapbooking past trips... I've been to more than 25 countries and it's a shame that all of my pictures are sitting in boxes...:rolleyes:

Disneyfalcon

No I've got lots of trips to scrapbook! I'm going to a scrapbooking convention (CKU) in Anaheim in three weeks. We finish one album + some more. My album class is supposed to be about me - and I'm totally changing it to one of my vacations. I just have too many vacations to scrapbook to be doing an album about me!:)

k.hunter30

Original Poster
No I've got lots of trips to scrapbook! I'm going to a scrapbooking convention (CKU) in Anaheim in three weeks. We finish one album + some more. My album class is supposed to be about me - and I'm totally changing it to one of my vacations. I just have too many vacations to scrapbook to be doing an album about me!:)
How do you make the time to do so much scrapbooking... I wish I had 8-day weeks sometimes! :rolleyes:

Disneyfalcon

How do you make the time to do so much scrapbooking... I wish I had 8-day weeks sometimes! :rolleyes:

I'm a stay at home mom with two kids in school. :D When they get home there's definitely no scrapbooking going on. Then I'm going to soccer practice, softball practice, girl scouts, etc.

But it also helps that I have my room set up, so even if I only have a few minutes, I can do a little work.

Disneyfalcon

That shamu dye cut...AMAZING! I'm giong to try to find one for myself!!!

Kristi the Shamu isn't a die cut. It was in a Memory Makers magazine a few years ago on a layout. In the back of the magazine they printed the pattern. I don't know if I still have it, but if I do I'll scan it for you.

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I'm a stay at home mom with two kids in school. :D When they get home there's definitely no scrapbooking going on. Then I'm going to soccer practice, softball practice, girl scouts, etc.

But it also helps that I have my room set up, so even if I only have a few minutes, I can do a little work.
Ahhhh... I dream to be a stay at home mom one day... :)

I guess I have to have kids first...:lookaroun and a larger household income wouldn't hurt! :lol:

ljs1691

Ahhhh... I dream to be a stay at home mom one day... :)

I guess I have to have kids first...:lookaroun and a larger household income wouldn't hurt! :lol:

Well I thought the same thing, but the trick is really to have school age kids. Don't get me wrong, I love being home now, but an 11-month old keeps you too busy to do anything. (especially since he is walking)

I will say it is a good thing I had tons of scrapbooking supplies stocked up before I stopped working. So, I'd say you should get started stocking up now. That way you will be good to go once you have kids. Sounds like a reasonable excuse to shop for supplies, don't you think? :lookaroun

mouselvrmom

We went to Wisconsin Dells for my daughters dance competition last June. It just happened to be over father's day weekend. Poor dads! :cry:

IMG_0832.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

Disneyfalcon

Rather then start a new thread, I thought I'd resurrect an old one! Here's my Alaska album I just started. I did the cover and now I've decided I have way too many pictures to fit in it!! I guess I'll just do a lot of resizing and have smaller pictures.

IMG_0719001.jpg

eagles

you went to alaska! now that makes me jealous. that is my dream vacation. we want to go all the way to fairbanks and then take a tour bus to the artic circle. i am in the dreaming stage of that one. since we will be longer than a week up there, he says we have to wait til he retires, he says 10 years, but with anykind of luck, hopefully much shorter time than that, maybe 5 yrs.

i love your album cover! i did not notice the upside down V, good job!

now where are all the alaska pictures? please don't tell me they are already posted. (because i just jumped to this page, did not read all from the start.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom