Points?

LuLaSue

o_O I am not sure. I have a few points myself. I think you get points by people liking you post or just by posting. I am assuming if we get a certain number of points we move to the next level, ie. Memeber to Active Member.

Bolna

The points are related to the trophies you get. You can see for what you get the points here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/trophies

But I have no idea what the New Member/Member/Active Member refers to. I think it is not only number of posts but also how often you post. I think I have also seen "Well Known Member" but am not sure whether that is an actual title.

LuLaSue

The points are related to the trophies you get. You can see for what you get the points here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/trophies

But I have no idea what the New Member/Member/Active Member refers to. I think it is not only number of posts but also how often you post. I think I have also seen "Well Known Member" but am not sure whether that is an actual title.

Yes Well Known Member was next!

Thanks for the trophies link :D

MissM

I think I have also seen "Well Known Member" but am not sure whether that is an actual title.
Apparently it is. 'Cause that's what mine says. And can I just say that is kinda awesome? Is it wrong to be totally chuffed by being a "Well Known Member?" :p

Bolna

Apparently it is. 'Cause that's what mine says. And can I just say that is kinda awesome? Is it wrong to be totally chuffed by being a "Well Known Member?" :p

Congratulations! It does sound really cool! I wonder how one becomes well kown? Certainly not with 300 something posts like me... :rolleyes:

And I guess it makes up for you being being half cut out from your own avatar! ;)

MissM

Congratulations! It does sound really cool! I wonder how one becomes well kown? Certainly not with 300 something posts like me... :rolleyes:

And I guess it makes up for you being being half cut out from your own avatar! ;)
I don't know. I'm not sure what exactly makes someone "well known" though looking at the fact I've been here since 2004? Eek! That's a long time! :D

And yeah, I definitely need to fix my icon. Right now it's the All Love, Only Sorta Me Show going on. :p

Laura

Premium Member
And yeah, I definitely need to fix my icon. Right now it's the All Love, Only Sorta Me Show going on. :p

i-pHnjgDj.gif

MissM

Ooh! You can adjust the crop of your current one. Well lookie what we have here! I'm back in my own icon again! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom