Points?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Boo Hoo,I wanna be a platinum ears member,so I can wear these babies in the parks,and folk will say " Hey Dude, where did you get these ears?" and I'll say " WDWMAGIC.COM dude " but you gotta earn them.:cool:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I'm still trying to figure out the "Well-Known Member" / "Active Member" thing.

When does one become active? before or after they are well known? :confused:
Well I see it like life in general. You first become an active member,people say " hey man,that dudes really active " some folks might say " yeh,too active " then as life goes on,the same people say," hey there goes Mr Hatter,do you know that dude? " Of course I do,everyone knows him,he's a well know member." But that's only my theory!:rolleyes:

MissM

Well I see it like life in general. You first become an active member,people say " hey man,that dudes really active " some folks might say " yeh,too active " then as life goes on,the same people say," hey there goes Mr Hatter,do you know that dude? " Of course I do,everyone knows him,he's a well know member." But that's only my theory!:rolleyes:
How many points does it take to go from well-known member to a hoopy frood? 'Cause I really know where my towel's at! :p:D

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Where do I cash these things in?
Simples! Just print out your points total and take it to your resort concierge,you will need I.D. to prove who you are.They will hen convert your points into Disney dollars that you can spend during your vacation. The points are non transferable and must be used up on that vacation.For further information look into WWW. Pointsfordisney.com :D

bethymouse

Simples! Just print out your points total and take it to your resort concierge,you will need I.D. to prove who you are.They will hen convert your points into Disney dollars that you can spend during your vacation. The points are non transferable and must be used up on that vacation.For further information look into WWW. Pointsfordisney.com :D
Call me nieve, but is this true? I got to the DVC website.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom