PHOTOS - The Market at Ale and Compass now open at Disney's Yacht Club Resort

durangojim

Where is this located in the resort? I'm having a difficult time imaging it's location. Is it next to the gift shop?
Hopefully it won't have that constant burnt food smell that the beach club has.

Bocabear

Wait, Apparently cargo freighters have nicer dining rooms than that...lol
hanjin-brussels-dining-room.jpg

Bocabear

Perhaps I am being too harsh...I will amend my judgement to " Utilitarian , generic, and practical...that is about all the props I can give it at this point... The lighting and color scheme make it look unfriendly and thoroughly unpleasant... the Marriott Hotel school of Hospitality lunch room.

ToTBellHop

Perhaps I am being too harsh...I will amend my judgement to " Utilitarian , generic, and practical...that is about all the props I can give it at this point... The lighting and color scheme make it look unfriendly and thoroughly unpleasant... the Marriott Hotel school of Hospitality lunch room.
It leaves something to be desired. But this is basically the look of everything at the resorts lately. Apparently theme only applies to exteriors.

Happy to have the QSR option for YC, however.

Notes from Neverland

I like it, simply from the perspective that guests at the Yacht Club no longer have to walk all the way to the Beach Club Market for something extremely quick. Looks like Beach Club's Market has more options, but it's nice that Yacht club at least has a comparable option now. Great addition.

durangojim

I like it, simply from the perspective that guests at the Yacht Club no longer have to walk all the way to the Beach Club Market for something extremely quick. Looks like Beach Club's Market has more options, but it's nice that Yacht club at least has a comparable option now. Great addition.
I'd agree with you but the two things that bug me are
1. you could get a relatively decent quick breakfast meal from the bar in the YC lobby already and
2. The BC food prep area stinks! as in smells bad like burnt food all day, and that smell permiates the rest of the space there. I liked the shop at the YC and will be very bummed if they still don't sell high end stuff and double bummed if there's a smell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom