PHOTOS - Disney reveals new lobby design and Trader Sam's lounge for the Polynesian

EPCOTCenterLover

It must be so sad to live in your world.
My world isn't sad at all! :)
I just remember when the attractions were the stars at the parks. Back when Mermaid would have been a true E ticket and back when the length of the Mine Train ride wouldn't have been truncated. Back when things looked more like Cars Land and Radiator Springs Racers than Primeval Whirl. When Disney blew competitors out of the water with fantastic attractions- and when restaurants were nice but not the stars of the show.

betty rose

Apparently a guy Sunday was buying the drinks then letting strangers drink them, just so he could keep the mugs.
Maybe he will comment when he is going to be there next. I love that they hand pour drinks. Disney ruined my beloved drink at the Dawa...the African Margarita...now it's just an over sugary slushie.

Sage of Time

My world isn't sad at all! :)
I just remember when the attractions were the stars at the parks. Back when Mermaid would have been a true E ticket and back when the length of the Mine Train ride wouldn't have been truncated. Back when things looked more like Cars Land and Radiator Springs Racers than Primeval Whirl. When Disney blew competitors out of the water with fantastic attractions- and when restaurants were nice but not the stars of the show.
I don't disagree with your sentiment at all, but there's nothing wrong with a bar like TSGG being talked about so much, considering how great of a thematic experience it is. It's practically an attraction.

ItlngrlBella

Apparently a guy Sunday was buying the drinks then letting strangers drink them, just so he could keep the mugs.

"Dear Guy" (who is buying strangers drinks so he can have the mugs to sell on eBay),

My sister, cousin and I will be at TS's around 8:00p.m. on July 18th. We'd like to make a proposal - we want to assist you with your business plan by emptying the mugs and other assorted tikiware - as long as you buy.

I'm sure it will be a mutual beneficial partnership.

Regards,

Me

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom