News Oogie Boogie Bash 2023

MarvelCharacterNerd

Here are the Oogie Boogie Bash Treat Trail locations via the Disneyland app.

View attachment 740389
Some of these placements are terrible.

Why is Cruella still around? There was nobody visiting her any time I passed by last year - though honestly, she was great, there are just much better uses of that stage like...

ERNESTO!

Who is now going to hold up all traffic in one of the better treat trails. ARGH!!! So either they hold up the whole trail while people stop and watch him sing or they force people to keep moving so nobody gets to see his routine. Either option is awful. Whereas if they'd put him on the backlot stage, it would have been perfect because a) stage for singer and b) not holding up a good treat trail!

Also, where is Lotso?

And they big time missed an obvious opportunity by not having Doom by the Red Car Trolleys.

Presume since the spell book is at Facilier's former location they may put an extra character (Billy? Binx?!) there and put the Sanderson sisters where the Kingdom Hearts meet was last year. They can't put the Sandersons on the parade route for traffic reasons.

Glad they confirmed Agatha's return though. She's a hoot.

wdrive

I thought people said Lotso was coming to OBB? Wonder if he's just a M&G character instead of hosting a treat trail.

Wonder if Dr. Facilier, Maleficent, and Evil Queen are gone.

I presumed Lotso would be a meet and greet. Evil Queen wasn’t there last year, she was replaced with Mother Gothel.

TP2000

Hmmm, this is intriguing.

I'm not much of a Halloween guy until about October 25th when I buy all my candy and Best Costume Award gift baskets.

But how bad is it that when I read "Sanderson Sisters" all I thought of was the Sweeney Sisters?...

I would wait for 3 hours in the Instagrammable Moment Baymax line if I could just meet the Sweeney Sisters.

TP2000

Completely off topic, but what do you do when you've already awarded Best Costume and then a much better one shows up later?

I have four little gift baskets that the lovely ladies of See's Candy help me create. One for Best Girl Costume, one for Best Boy Costume, and one for Best Family Costume. Plus a fourth one in reserve that I can give to whomever.

The competition really doesn't heat up until after 6pm, in that high demand sweet spot of 6pm to 8pm when all the 8 to 14 year olds and family groups are out. The first hour or so, 4:30pm to 6pm, I find the kids are so young (7 and under) that they're all just too cute to judge. Plus their costumes in that age range are rather basic and predictable.

It's the kids in that 3rd to 7th grade demographic that can really surprise you with their creativity and wit.

But usually, by the time I turn my walkway lights off at 9:30pm, I have been wise and judicious enough to keep the extra See's gift basket of candy for myself to enjoy November 1st and 2nd. I'm pretty smart. :cool:

IMDREW

Does Disneyland do Christmas and/or New Years Eve parties? Or is buying a regular day ticket good to experience everything?

waltography

His mic wasn’t working in this video, but can see liquid pours out when he dips the toon.

I still think a little well-timed fog would do wonders (it likely doesn't read as well from a distance like fog would), but that's much better.

Now I know who I'm rope-dropping for the party next month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom