One Man's Dream to become Walt Disney Presents preview center

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I wonder if they're only showing a portion of the Galaxy Edge model because they don't have room for the whole thing or because the intent was always to show the other portion at Disneyland... and, at that, I wonder which portion will be shown in Orlando...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Here is what it looked last night. From the ResortTV1 live stream.

upload_2017-8-12_7-7-51.png

Herbie

MGM has enough history to where I wish, as much as I respect the Walt-specific attraction, there was more of a "History of the Studios" motif behind the attraction. Not to mention more costumes a la Treasures from the Walt Disney Archives.

Ryan H. Serowinski

I expect the next previews to be:
Coco(very likely)
Wrinkle in Time(very likely)

I also expect the next character meets once Star Lord/Baby Groot wrap up or whenever promotion's no longer needed:
Miguel from Pixar's Coco(possibly likely)
Mr. & Mrs. Incredible for Incredibles 2(maybe)

Last edited:

Bolt

I expect the next previews to be:
Coco(very likely)
Wrinkle in Time(very likely)

I also expect the next character meets once Star Lord/Baby Groot wrap up or whenever promotion's no longer needed:
Miguel from Pixar's Coco(possibly likely)
Black Widow and Hawkeye from Infinity War(won't use the film's logos, due to legal reasons. will be labeled as "Powerful Heroes Appearing Now")(10% chance)
I think they'll miss Coco, as Guardians are slated through the holidays.

IanDLBZF

I think they'll miss Coco, as Guardians are slated through the holidays.
Coco characters may be coming to Epcot instead, from what I heard from dznycharacterinsider! Please note that he is the same person who rumored that the Zootopia characters would be coming to Character Spot.

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

There was apparently a long(ish) term plan to turn Muppetvision into the place for movie previews at the park. Since One Man's Dream is now officially taking that job over, it bodes well for the Muppets.
This probably stemmed from Muppet Vision being turned into a "flavor of the month" theatre in DCA. Similar to ToT, it was probably assumed that the same thing would happen in both parks. But I don't think DHS can afford to lose any more attractions now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom