One Man's Dream may be closing soon

Magic Feather

:hilarious:

Can't believe I missed that little nugget @Magic Feather threw out there in the middle of the back and forth. Yay
FWiW, there are two timeframes this could happen in. And yes, the one I posted about is the more recent one. It's closing also depends on how fast Disney wants to make the project happen, and there are multiple other factors as far as that goes.

Kman101

FWiW, there are two timeframes this could happen in. And yes, the one I posted about is the more recent one. It's closing also depends on how fast Disney wants to make the project happen, and there are multiple other factors as far as that goes.

Thank you! I'm not expecting "fast" with them, lol, I'm just happy the Dinorama area is on their radar (and I know Martin has recently hinted at Dinorama not long for the world).

brb1006

I'm not questioning your fandom at all. How can I unless I sat down, met you and maybe had a few drinks with you?

I actually really like the production quality of your show and your set, I think all the technical aspects are great and it's not surprising at all that a show like yours is popular do to how it's presented. That said...

With a big following comes big responsibility and misinformation on real world topics is already bad enough, but people really believe and trust you, Jack. @marni1971 recently said he would never post anything unless he knew there was a very solid chance of it happening and I think that's just something you need to think about. Sure it's fun to speculate, but do you want to become the Disney TMZ or do you want to become a respected Disney news source?

That choice is up to you.
He's slowly starting to become Disney TMZ at this point.

YodaMan

It might actually be playing straight through the next three months since Disney's slate is a little less crowded this year. I'm just guessing you can expect Coco, Thor, and Star Wars previews this Nov/Dec.

I think Thor is too "Avenger" to do a film preview for, so I think Coco and Last Jedi are all that they really have left that they can promote this year.

roj2323

Not that I am aware of. Demolition of Studio 4 should have little to no impact on OMD.
It will have a little impact but it's nothing they couldn't do over night. Chances are they have already done what they needed to which is basically patching in a few door openings and separating some electrical and plumbing connections. Beyond that they will need to build out an exterior wall where studio 4 tied into OMD and make a few tweaks the to roof but none of this should affect day operations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom