One Man's Dream may be closing soon

Ryan H. Serowinski

Original Poster
I saw it on Facebook saying that it might be the end for this attraction, someone commented that it might have to do with the Toy Story Land entrance space, for those who were hoping for a new attraction, I'm sorry

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I saw it on Facebook saying that it might be the end for this attraction, someone commented that it might have to do with the Toy Story Land entrance space, for those who were hoping for a new attraction, I'm sorry

There are definitely removing the building attached to OMD, but I have not heard about OMD being removed. Maybe it's a temporary closure that the rumor mill is turning into a permanent one.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Friends don't let friends believe rumors started on Facebook. Or on Twitter, or from tram drivers or bus drivers. ;)

Now, if someone on these forums who is well-respected and has a proven track record of posting reliable information says One Man's Dream's days are numbered, well, then I'll start mourning. Until then, I'll take this with several grains of salt.

Magenta Panther

I'd be similarly very surprised.

Yeah, me too, though I'm no insider. I wish the attraction would stay. I know that probably Walt wouldn't give a darn if it stays or goes, but it just seems fitting that a tribute to him within his own parks, one that tells his very inspirational story, is fitting. Maybe there'll be a tribute to him in the Mickey ride someplace, but it won't be the same...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom