Official WDWMagic Banner Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by ambitio
I won't be able to enter in this one because I just loaded photoshop onto my computer yesterday so i dont have enough time.

I look forward to seeing your entry in the next contest!:)

Maria

Originally posted by ambitio
I won't be able to enter in this one because I just loaded photoshop onto my computer yesterday so i dont have enough time.

Turbogames, why are you still using this id? I thought you were waiting for the approval email! You never got it or what? Talk to Steve about it! I like your Turbogames name more than your ambitious new one! :animwink:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
BTW, you all are so nice! I'm glad you enjoyed my banners! My actual FINAL (I promise) entry will be up in a bit....:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Aaaaaaallrighty then! I FINALLY think I've made one that I'm satisfied with. I liked the sparkle from the first one, but it was too many animated frames which made the size too big. I also have a non-animated version of this, which is simply what you initially see before the sparkle comes across. So, again, here is my FINAL entry!:)

Attachments

• newbannerblue.gif
    newbannerblue.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 147

CrashNet

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Aaaaaaallrighty then! I FINALLY think I've made one that I'm satisfied with. I liked the sparkle from the first one, but it was too many animated frames which made the size too big. I also have a non-animated version of this, which is simply what you initially see before the sparkle comes across. So, again, here is my FINAL entry!:)

Oh yeah....now thats NICE... Great job MSU, REALLY great job! :D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Well, it's about 35 minutes until the contest OFFICIALLY ends, but I'm going to assume no one else has any entries. If you do, I'll re-post the voting, but for now I'm going to go ahead and get it started in a different thread.

Thanks to those who entered, and good luck!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom