DisneyCP2000

DAY...

Attachments

• titlebar_day.jpg
    titlebar_day.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 216

DisneyCP2000

NIGHT...

MSU...please let me know if the mickey pattern is okay or not, I'm not 100% sure if it's allowable.
thanks,
eric.

Attachments

• titlebar_night.jpg
    titlebar_night.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 215

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Very Nice CP.

I've been away over the weekend, and was extremely busy unfortunately. I promise I'll have an entry up before the deadline.:)

WDWFREAK53

I must say...THIS will be ONE TOUGH CONTEST TO CHOOSE!!!
All of you are extremely talented!!!

Keep them coming guys!!!!

Maria

How long will the banner last this time? Will it be like "forever"?
Which was the original one we had when the new forums started and when you added the daylight one? (I remember you changed it) and I only remember that I liked it very much.

Great entries everyone! Keep them coming! :sohappy:

DisneyCP2000

We've gone through 3 titlebar changes. The original is still on the WDWMagic homepage, the other is on the Review page and the holiday one is still up. Next up will from the ones in this contest. Which one was your fav?:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Because I've spent a little time on this, I want to share my progress thus far. This banner below will prob not be much like my actual entry, but I wanted to show everyone that I AM actually trying to work one out. My hatred for animated banners will most likely cause me to toss this one, though, and not only that, to have it look nice, I would need to add frames and speed it up, which means the file size would be too big. Anyway, I;m still working on one as we speak...........

Attachments

• bannerblue.gif
    bannerblue.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 162

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, I caved and went for the animated banner. So sue me. I liked the idea, and I figured even though its at the top of the screen, I'm usually down on the page anyway, so it won't be an annoyance. Anyway, here they are!

Attachments

• bannerblue.gif
    bannerblue.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 160

CrashNet

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Wow, well, on second thought, I'll probably be editing those again! A TAD bright I guess.................:rolleyes:

can't see....i've been blinded! AAAAAAAAAAAA! :lol:

Just kidding MSU. I like the animated idea as well. Awesome job everyone! This will definetly be a tough one to vote for!:D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
MSU, you are AMAZING!

I love everything that you do and share with us. Your avatar right now is awesome and so is the banner. I always look forward to seeing what you do next. :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
And the Race for 2nd place is on! :D :p

Great Entries everyone!

*pssst* I like mine the best :lol: ;)

Maria

Originally posted by DMC-12
And the Race for 2nd place is on! :D :p

Great entires everyone!

*pssst* I like mine the best :lol: ;)

Aaawwweee! :lol: :lol:

I will vote for yours, don´t worry...

(I hope the "vote for multiple options" in the poll is allowed...) :animwink:

ambitio

I won't be able to enter in this one because I just loaded photoshop onto my computer yesterday so i dont have enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom