Official Photography Contest 2/17 - 2/23 Disney Princess Contest

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*thinks*

Mary Poppins appears regularly in one of the WDW Princess Character dinners, and is common in another, and she's ridden in the Princess Float in the MK Christmas Parade.

So she's princess enough for me. And as a bonus, you get Bert too!

dsc01899_std.jpg

dr_teeth90210

mkt said:
*thinks*

Mary Poppins appears regularly in one of the WDW Princess Character dinners, and is common in another, and she's ridden in the Princess Float in the MK Christmas Parade.

dsc01899_std.jpg

Very cool pic!:sohappy:

Uponastar

mkt said:
*thinks*

dsc01899_std.jpg

Don't know if it'll pass as a Princess pic, but it is fabulous!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
mkt said:
*thinks*

dsc01899_std.jpg

MKT, great picture in so many ways! How did you manage an empty street and fireworks....and in that direction?

mkt

Premium Member
ClemsonTigger said:
MKT, great picture in so many ways! How did you manage an empty street and fireworks....and in that direction?
Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party, Dec 14, 2004. Twas dead

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
As incredible as your photo is Rob, I am still not sure whether or not I will count Mary Poppins as a princess for this contest...I will let you know soon...

Brett

Fun pictures everybody! I really don't have anything outstanding so I'll just throw in a picture of Belle and I!

PC250112.JPG

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Once again, I must state:

From the official rules:

Pictures must be taken by the member submitting the entry, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

Therefore, if you are in the photograph, I cannot use it. So don't be surprised if your picture ends up missing in the polls this week.

Brett

Since the picture must be taken by me, I'll just use the one that I took with Belle and my girlfriend!

PC250111.JPG

ClemsonTigger, it was actually taken in the Princess Room in Toontown. BTW, I'm a Clemson graduate as of May 2005. Go Tigers!!!

RU42

Wow, this is a tough one. I have so many great princess photos. But, I decided upon Belle again. And here she is in all her beauty...

Char_Belle_05_0527_17.JPG

RU

mkt

Premium Member
nibblesandbits said:
As incredible as your photo is Rob, I am still not sure whether or not I will count Mary Poppins as a princess for this contest...I will let you know soon...

alrighty, if not I have another one I want to submit.

However, Disney does count her as a Disney Princess for marketing and classification purposes, so I feel that it should count.

I mean, if you go to Cinderella's Royal Table, you will generally see Mary Poppins there.... and if you go to the Epcot Princess Breakfast, she's there every day... and on the Princess Float in Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade, there is is, with Bert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom