November '71 Found Footage

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
So the good folks at RetroDisneyWorld found and cleaned up home movies from November 1971.

Some Notes from myself.....

Look at all those trees! Look at how empty and comfortable the place looks!

The Main Street Philharmonic's costumes have improved tho there's something appealing about the Sgt. Pepper's look.

Never realized the original camera center is where the confectionary currently is.

2KLUTS never looked so good. You can completely walk thru Adventureland (and not get spit on by a camel)

The old Tour Guide/Guest Relations Plaid! (at 4:30)

Gelatoni

As amazing as this video is. I still like the current version better. It looked like everyone took it a lot slower then. Maybe we miss that now? But I enjoy the sensory overload personally...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Don't be fooled there were big crowds at times. I went a few times over spring break and it was crowded. I remember a 2 hour wait for the jungle cruise and space mountain was like an hour and a half.
Quite true. I can remember the summers during the late 70's and early 80's when you would be thrilled that the line for Space Mountain was less than 2 hours.

roj2323

So the good folks at RetroDisneyWorld found and cleaned up home movies from November 1971.

Some Notes from myself.....

Look at all those trees! Look at how empty and comfortable the place looks!

The Main Street Philharmonic's costumes have improved tho there's something appealing about the Sgt. Pepper's look.

Never realized the original camera center is where the confectionary currently is.

2KLUTS never looked so good. You can completely walk thru Adventureland (and not get spit on by a camel)

The old Tour Guide/Guest Relations Plaid! (at 4:30)

I'll add I only saw 10 strollers. It was nice to see kids walking with their parents holding hands in most cases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom