Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

A foolish mortal

I actually hope Norway is getting a new mountain. Would be nice. Especially because the architecture of the new buildings are usually found in the Norwegian mountains (same goes for the bakery). Can anyone confirm or deny that this is in fact a new mountain?
innerdalen-green-roofs.jpg

HouseHacker97

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but somebody on Twitter uploaded these shots:

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/693476093400084480

Looks like the mountains from the concept art.
I like the idea of a new mountain but I really wish they had done it earlier (if this even is a mountain) actually wait it's probably not a mountain considering its February and a new rock structure of that size would take a lot longer than spring to complete

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I like the idea of a new mountain but I really wish they had done it earlier (if this even is a mountain) actually wait it's probably not a mountain considering its February and a new rock structure of that size would take a lot longer than spring to complete

It's a pretty small area, they could get that done in rockwork in a few months.

Clamman73

I think it's basically a mountain facade. I don't know with where it is how much of the side of it you can actually see onstage, say if you were walking from Mexico towards Norway, or China towards Norway. Probably get a good look at the back of it from Test Track though...

Disney Analyst

plot twist.. the bathroom areas are tiny and most of the remaining space was actually an expanded queue.

I mean.. wouldn't that make sense to utilize some of that space?? Is there a way to get from the current Maelstrom entrance and queue to the new building and back?

Crazydisneyfanluke

I mean.. wouldn't that make sense to utilize some of that space?? Is there a way to get from the current Maelstrom entrance and queue to the new building and back?
From the permit, I believe they are two seperate buildings. I dont think there is a gap between the water fall and the gift shop.
Edit: I just made my first coffee memory isnt clear atm.
Edit2: Just checked a map, i was right. You would have to exit norway (make a right) to get to the new building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom