NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

John

What a day in the NFL....lots of upsets and surprises. I actually like the parody, you just never know...Any given Sunday. Arizona looks like the best team in the NFL.....today. But who wants to anoint them Super Bowl champs? Not me. Denver lost today to a mediocre team. Its anybody's guess who will come out on top this season. Got to love the NFL.

Nemo14

I don't like the Pats/Colts game - the uniforms are confusing me.
redface.gif

StageFrenzy

What a day in the NFL....lots of upsets and surprises. I actually like the parody, you just never know...Any given Sunday. Arizona looks like the best team in the NFL.....today. But who wants to anoint them Super Bowl champs? Not me. Denver lost today to a mediocre team. Its anybody's guess who will come out on top this season. Got to love the NFL.

What a day in the NFL....lots of upsets and surprises. I actually like the parody, you just always know...Any given Sunday. Oakland looks like the best team in the NFL.....today. But who wants to anoint them Super Bowl champs? Not me. Washington lost today to a mediocre team. Its anybody's guess who will come out on top this season. Got to love the NFL

StageFrenzy

I don't like the Pats/Colts game - the uniforms are confusing me.
redface.gif

OH COME ON. At least they look like the Pats and the Colts. Try Saturday on for size, every week is a different look and you can't tell whose playing if you glance up at the screen during a highlight. Complete aside: USC v. UCLA better be in color. The BEST looking football game on earth when it is.

StageFrenzy

I have a weird hatred of Andrew Luck, I don't know why, he is a above average almost elite quarterback and I don't hate Indy or Stanford. Maybe I watch to much Highly Questionable and I feel like the media loves him too much.

PUSH

Original Poster
Not a great week for picks... I changed my pick from Cardinals to Lions a couple days ago. I figured they'd pull it out last second like they did the past few weeks. But I'm glad I got the pick wrong!

John

Not a great week for picks... I changed my pick from Cardinals to Lions a couple days ago. I figured they'd pull it out last second like they did the past few weeks. But I'm glad I got the pick wrong!

I got slaughtered......

StageFrenzy

Eh how unhappy can you be when Eddie Lacey pushed it real good?

R W B

Can't understand why the Saints aren't scoring at home? I don't get what's wrong with this offense. Brees is off some but not that much. Our O-line needs help with pass defending but we should still e able to put more points on the board at home.

I know we're 4-6 now but 4 of those losses have come at a combine 9 pts total. Idk how but they need to figure this out and fast while everyone else in our division still sucks too. In this league you just need to make the playoffs, once in anything is possible.

NYwdwfan

What a day in the NFL....lots of upsets and surprises. I actually like the parody, you just always know...Any given Sunday. Oakland looks like the best team in the NFL.....today. But who wants to anoint them Super Bowl champs? Not me. Washington lost today to a mediocre team. Its anybody's guess who will come out on top this season. Got to love the NFL

I like the parody of the second post, however, the parity in the NFL makes it more enjoyable to watch games, but much less enjoyable to make picks.

Flower'sChild

I am very happy that the Green Bay Packers beat the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday. Now both Dallas and Philadelphia are 7-3. Philadelphia has a better division record so they have the tiebreaker as of right now.

All of Dallas's games will be big, however the division games will be really big because of the tiebreakers. The games against the Eagles will be really really big.

I know that Dallas could get in as a wildcard and that is better than nothing. However I would much rather Dallas win the division. I just don't know how well Dallas will do on the road in the playoffs. I mean yes they could win on the road in the playoffs, however I would be much more comfortable if they were at home in the playoffs. Of course even if they are at home they may not win in the playoffs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom