NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

cba

Well, everything I said about the Giants coming back is now probably not going to happen because another stupid decision... Yes, an interception... what a surprise.. 4 today.

afar28

You're not going to win many games when your quarterback completes less then 50% of his passes and throws 5 interceptions. Terrible loss. Had so many chances and can't capitalize. Between the Giants, Yankess and Knicks what a terrible sports season it's been for me

jw24

You're not going to win many games when your quarterback completes less then 50% of his passes and throws 5 interceptions. Terrible loss. Had so many chances and can't capitalize. Between the Giants, Yankess and Knicks what a terrible sports season it's been for me

I'm like Bill Cahalan right now. "We've got to be the dumbest team in America in terms of playing the game and I'm highly critical because of the way we give games away -- we give 'em away! Period. It's embarrassing, and I represent that." Though I switch Devils for Knicks in my case.

Zweiland

What is with the Packers uniforms?
I'm not watching the game, but I'm guessing they're wearing the throwbacks?

These ones:

76532_49ers_packers_football.jpg

Zweiland

I love it when teams wear throwbacks. My favorite are the Rams:

20131222jlaac1425.jpg

And the Steelers (call me crazy, but I like the bumblebees):

Steelers-torn-on-throwback-uniforms.jpg

I wish the Vikings would wear theirs more often:

adrian-peterson-open-field.jpg

They just look so clean.

PUSH

Original Poster
Dominating performance by the Packers again. Some mishaps during the game such as drops, etc, but overall a great performance. The offense and defense are playing in sync, and our return game looked solid today. The rest of special teams was off today, but I'm not seeing it as a great concern going forward. The Packers are a hot team right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom