NFL 2014 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
God job NFL.com... you told the world that Charles Clay (a Packers safety) is active and should be started as a #1 tight end in fantasy...

gb injuries.jpg

seahawk7

Bennett is active.
So I'm losing by 4 points in that league with Kelvin Benjamin and my TE still needing to play. He has LeSean McCoy still to play. I think I'm going to play Bennett. Fantasy football is such a gamble. Lets hope I pull it out.

PUSH

Original Poster
Good luck @PUSH tonight. While I want Bennett to do well, I hope you guys win.
It's a desperation game for the Bears. If they lose this one, they are most likely done for the year. But the Packers have gained 3 starters back on defense in CB Sam Shields, S Morgan Burnett and DE Datone Jones. And OGs Josh Sitton and TJ Lang are active, when they were questionable all week. If we can stop the run, I think we'll win. If we make Cutler lead the team, that's a good thing. Forte has been very good against us, though. But our run defense has had spurts of greatness this season, despite what the stats say.

erasure fan1

I really wanted to like Trestman But I am now at the point where he, and the whole coaching staff needs to go. I get that the coaches are not the ones playing. But when you see the same mistakes week after week after week with zero accountability, that's all on the coaches. How many times in a row do we have to start on the 5 or 10 yard line on a kick off because they can't teach when to take a knee? The list goes on and on. The only good thing that can come of this season for the bears is a high draft pick, but with the way we have drafted, even that won't matter.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Packers played their best game in all three phases last night. Proud of them, but onto next week!

NYwdwfan

Settle down Gruden. Sanchez is NOT the second coming of Tom Brady. Although I do hope Woody Johnson is watching the game. Hmmm - maybe Sanchez wasn't the whole problem. Maybe the coaching staff was part of his problem. Hmmm. Interesting.

I'm not bitter to see him playing well. Sanchez was done in NY. You don't recover from a butt fumble.

jw24

Patrick Willis out for the year for San Fran. It looks like right now, the dominoes seem to be falling in place for Seattle to seize the division but that schedule is pretty brutal. They're only two games back from Arizona though.

erasure fan1

The Packers played their best game in all three phases last night. Proud of them, but onto next week!
I wouldn't be too proud, as we now can see, the Bears are about as bad as it gets. The best thing the Packers can do is not use that game as a measuring stick of any kind. If the Bears are lucky, they have 2 more wins this season.

PUSH

Original Poster
I wouldn't be too proud, as we now can see, the Bears are about as bad as it gets. The best thing the Packers can do is not use that game as a measuring stick of any kind. If the Bears are lucky, they have 2 more wins this season.
The Packers got a 41 point victory... regardless of who that's against, it's something to be proud of. And against their biggest rivals. Rodgers is having another amazing season, and the run defense was able to stop Matt Forte, who is one of the best backs in the league. The Packers have rarely been able to stop Forte, regardless of whether he's had a good O-line or not.

R W B

Malcolm Jenkins and Darren Sproles were the best players for the Saints this past week, they made sure we stayed in 1st place at 4-5 in the NFC South lol.

NYwdwfan

Oh no you don't. I am the resident sad sack of this thread. The Jets stink. Your team has been to a Superbowl in recent years, won a Superbowl in less recent years, and is in the discussion for the best single season teams in the history of the NFL. Unless you are a Raiders fan or a Jaguars fan you are not going to steal my throne. It's all I have - and I'm clinging to it with all my might.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom