New Star Wars Fireworks Show - 'Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular'

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well. The towers are now highly themed....

image.jpeg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I tell you, that's some of the most amazing theming I've seen a long time. Woah, another hit out of the park!
When EVERY post is sarcasm, it loses some of it's bite and just becomes tiresome. We get that you are jaded and very hard to impress, but toning it down might make your wit a little funnier when it would really be worth it.

unkadug

201511_1909_ciefc_sm.jpg

Please don't ever tell me what to do, it just makes me want to crawl under your skin more. <3 <3 The sooner you people learn that, the better we'll all be. Now please, go bother someone else with your unwanted criticism.
Criticism? Hardly. Just friendly advice. Since you seem so willing to share your catty remarks and jaded attitude with EVERYBODY on this site.

unkadug

What is it supposed to be or represent, exactly? Seems like one solid color would make more sense over the little squares.
I think the little squares are supposed to imply windows. But with such a small structure it just looks like a 7th grade art project gone amok.

Amok Amok amok

JohnD

I think the little squares are supposed to imply windows. But with such a small structure it just looks like a 7th grade art project gone amok.

Amok Amok amok

I think it's a perfect replica of a 1977 special effect for a Death Star trench tower. Love the retro!

Clamman73

Saw the show tonight and then power walked back for Illuminations...stood just inside where the towers are...the flames...the flames....and more flames! Yes! Seems like everyone in the crowd enjoyed it. Young kids loved it. SWL could be its own Park.
(And the lasers at illuminations were killer with the amount of smoke that stayed at lagoon level)

LaurSki13

So... the schedule for A Galactic Spectacular ends on 11/5, and the new Jingle Bell show doesn't start till the 14th. Any chances they'll extend a galactic spectacular to fill the week of the 7th?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom