New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

doctornick

doctornick

I would love to see the Disney Nature products offered as a preview somewhere in Disney's Animal Kingdom, perhaps as a way to get guests back to Rafiki's Planet Watch?

Heck, considering the relatively low viewership numbers that Disneynature films get in theaters, why not put the whole movies in a theater in DAK? Maybe put it in the parks 6 months after the theatrical release or something.

Sage of Time

Next to another Fantasyland ride. Also soon to be next to a Fantasyland meet and greet. Across from a Fantasyland stroller park. And a Fantasyland character meal throughout the day. With area music soon-to-become instrumental versions of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" and "Let it Go". People will start asking where the new Mine Train ride they reserved 67 days ago is.
It's not a great situation, but there's not reason to make that situation any worse.

Anyway... Rivers of Light?

flyerjab

I was in DAK today and was able to snatch some photos. There is concrete being put up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom