NEW HOTEL?

Stevek

Crazy. Three 4 Diamond hotels on property...it's pretty clear that Disney has decided to let all of the surrounding hotels serve as value "resorts" while they will do their best to maximize revenue per room.

GiveMeTheMusic

I know there was talk about a "boutique" hotel near the Harbor Entrance at some point. Is this what that morphed into? Assume they'll need to expand parking significantly for DTD, especially with the rumored "Disney Springs" esq remodel.

Yes, we'd be looking at a new parking garage for DTD to replace the lost space here.

I don't know if the Harbor side hotel concept morphed into this, but I know there were logistical problems with adding a hotel on the Harbor side. I'm not sure if those were ever able to be addressed, or if this is just preferable.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Star Wars themed rooms would be smart of them to do, not at this new hotel necessarily. surprised they haven't made any yet at the Disneyland Hotel. I don't think I'd like a whole Star Wars hotel, at least not in California.

SSG

Original Poster
Star Wars themed rooms would be smart of them to do, not at this new hotel necessarily. surprised they haven't made any yet at the Disneyland Hotel. I don't think I'd like a whole Star Wars hotel, at least not in California.
Great minds....:cool:

SSG

Original Poster
So, picturing this, it would be located pretty much west of Frontierland, right? Maybe this new hotel becomes the Disneyland entry point for EMH and Star Wars Land. A sky bridge would do it.

Last edited:

SSG

Original Poster
Found this mock up on WDW News.
new DLH.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom