New Disney Visa Credit Card designs feature classic Star Wars characters and special Star Wars perks

jme

Here's the "dual-side" designs:

zM0LHdU.jpg

2YPaYuv.jpg

wxkJq1R.jpg

Cosmic Commando

Imagine if they did a design that looked like an imperial corporate card! The Death Star and the imperial ensignia on it... With some humorous tag line. That would be incredible! That's right Disney... Call me :)
My son said I should get Darth Vader, and I told him I would feel like I was in the evil Empire and that was my corporate purchasing card.:hilarious:

JohnD

Just signed up for the Disney Rewards Visa on Friday. Wonder if its too late to change the design online.

Cosmic Commando

Just signed up for the Disney Rewards Visa on Friday. Wonder if its too late to change the design online.
If you can access your account online, I don't see how changing the design would hurt. They'd just send you the new one when they get around to it. They will be available on Tuesday, supposedly.

NEL

Question. If you already have a Disney design and change to a Star Wars design do you loose the original Disney perks, Epcot meet +greet and food and wine chase lounge, in exchange for the"new benefits" the Star Wars meet + greet and Star Wars discounts. ?? Or do you get both. ?

MagicHappens

Question. If you already have a Disney design and change to a Star Wars design do you loose the original Disney perks, Epcot meet +greet and food and wine chase lounge, in exchange for the"new benefits" the Star Wars meet + greet and Star Wars discounts. ?? Or do you get both. ?
From my understanding with what I read, you get both benefits with either card. It's additional perks for ALL Disney Visa cardholders. You don't necessarily have to have the Star Wars design.

SAV

Since they let you change designs without penalty...get all 3. Just keep your favorite one as the last one so it is active.

And I'm going with Vader!

Ray B

There are 2 cards from what I can see....one free and one with a $49 fee. Is the fee worth the couple extra things you get from the card with a fee. I likely won't use this card much except to get the perks at WDW so extra cash back won't amount to much.

JWG

There are 2 cards from what I can see....one free and one with a $49 fee. Is the fee worth the couple extra things you get from the card with a fee. I likely won't use this card much except to get the perks at WDW so extra cash back won't amount to much.

Annual Fees are usually never worth it. If you won't use the card enough to gain $49 worth of Disney dollars then I wouldn't do it.

It is our secondary card, so we go with the regular. We do pay an annual fee for our other credit card, but it comes with a free companion airline ticket each year.

doctornick

Do we have any idea where the new Visa Star Wars M&G will be located? I'm assuming that it won't be in Epcot near the other Visa M&G but will be in DHS. Would it be reasonable to think it would be in Animation near/part of Star Wars Launch Bay?

doctornick

YESSSSSSSSS! While my Mickey card is OK, I always feel a little "meh" handing it over or purchases. Handing Vader over, on the other hand, is something I'm excited about. I would prefer a Boba Fett or Han Solo, but Vader will do nicely. Yes, very nicely...

Boba Fett could have been a possibility, but I would assume they were avoiding any "face" characters because they would have to pay the actors to use their likeness. So no Han, Luke, Leia, Obi-Wan, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom