New Disney Visa Credit Card designs feature classic Star Wars characters and special Star Wars perks

flynnibus

Premium Member
yeah, can we just switch our existing cards to one of the new designs? Sorry Woody, you can't compete with the Star Wars galaxy :)

lostpro9het

YESSSSSSSSS! While my Mickey card is OK, I always feel a little "meh" handing it over or purchases. Handing Vader over, on the other hand, is something I'm excited about. I would prefer a Boba Fett or Han Solo, but Vader will do nicely. Yes, very nicely...

ETA: WHEN?!?!?!?

lostpro9het

ETA: WHEN?!?!?!?
Googled helped answer my own question:

Google Search said:
All Disney Visa Cards offer access to amazing perks2 365 days-a-year when visiting Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort, including Character Meet ‘N’ Greets at private Cardmember locations and special savings at Disney’s U.S. Theme Parks, Disney Store and DisneyStore.com. In addition to the new credit card designs, Cardmembers can also choose from various already available designs featuring some of the most beloved Disney Characters. Disney fans who are interested in Chase’s Star Wars Visa® Credit Card can learn more and apply online at DisneyRewards.com starting August 18, 2015.

lostpro9het

Per the interwebs
0e011377b3d304dc8d2de77e08e303a8.jpg

Cosmic Commando

Does anyone know what they mean by "two-sided designs"? Is it just going to be colored plastic on the back, or something more? I've never seen a credit card with actual designs on both sides.

I'm in for Yoda. Upgrade over Nemo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom