New Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining coming to Trattoria al Forno

Tavernacle12

So presumably the characters will meet in pairs? Would that be the only character meal where they do that? At least, where they do that on purpose (unless the step sisters meet as a team?).

Bocabear

I actually used to like to go here for breakfast because it was the only quiet option...not overrun with kids and characters... So now what will my options be? I will have to go to another hotel because there are no other restaurants here serving breakfast.
There is another check in favor of stayng at The Dolphin over The Boardwalk... Character Breakfasts are great and all, but not everyone needs a meet and greet with every meal...

SoccerMickey

Be cool if they kept a room in the corner for non character meals lol. Wishful thinking.

So now if I'm not mistaken, between Yacht, Beach, and Boardwalk there is not a non character sit down breakfast option. I guess the restaurant wasn't too popular and needed a spark.
That would be nice if Disney did that with ALL the restaurants that offer character meals. The restaurant at the Gaylord Palms does it that offers the Shrek/Charlie Brown breakfast. If you want character dining you sit in this section, non-character diners eat in another one.

Dr.GrantSeeker

I personally don't care about character dining, and definitely not excited about this. Tratt is one of my favorite places to eat breakfast on property. Never crowded and chaotic and the menu is amazing IMO. If this happens that means there will probably be some sort of a prefixed menu and a price increase so I probably wont be eating breakfast there anymore. Sigh :(

Last edited:

Bocabear

I personally don't care about character dining, and definitely not excited about this. Trat is one of my favorite places to eat breakfast on property. Never crowded are chaotic and the menu is amazing IMO. If this happens that means there will probably be some sort of a prefixed menu and a price increase so I probably wont be eating breakfast there anymore. Sigh :(
Let alone the non-crowded part would cease...it would be come a loud chaotic restaurant that would be miserable to eat in...I will eat elsewhere from now on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom