MyMagic+ Test INVITE October 2013

tookydo

Staying at PORS 9/20-9/29. I have checked for fastpass+ availability on MDE quite frequently with no luck. Tonight I was able to access the system and reserve our fastpasses. The only date with no availability was the 29th. Maybe that date isn't open yet. I have not received any formal invitation from Disney to participate in testing. Maybe it is available for everyone.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

I actually called about FastPasss+ and I was told that NO it is not available to everyone, only the people who were lucky enough to receive an email! Hopefully that CM was wrong and we do get to use the new system.

37 days to go:)

The full rollout is scheduled to be finished by the end of the year barring any major problems. Right now guests staying at Pop, DAKL, YC and Contemporary (non-DVC) are eligible to participate completely in the MyMagic+ offerings. The next scheduled rollout of resorts is the beginning of September with either 3 or 4 resorts. Expect about 3-4 resorts to rollout a month until it is finished. There are additional tests going on as well testing thing like day guests using bass, DVC members, CMs, large tour groups, etc. at other resorts.

Upvote 0

Lexi

The full rollout is scheduled to be finished by the end of the year barring any major problems. Right now guests staying at Pop, DAKL, YC and Contemporary (non-DVC) are eligible to participate completely in the MyMagic+ offerings.

Curious if you know the answer, we arrive at POP on October 9th, when I we log-in to Disney I can see the menu options for fast pass+ and and the magic bands but cannot do anything with them? Do you think this will change when we get a little closer to our arrival date?

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Curious if you know the answer, we arrive at POP on October 9th, when I we log-in to Disney I can see the menu options for fast pass+ and and the magic bands but cannot do anything with them? Do you think this will change when we get a little closer to our arrival date?

Is your resort reservation linked to your MDX account?? And is so are your tickets linked as well?

Upvote 0

cmybliss

I can't answer your question totally, but we're booked for POP 9/21-9/28 and I was just able to access FastPass+ last night. I was able to make plans for all the days we're in the parks. I haven't received tickets or Magic Bands. Heck, I haven't even gotten my envelope yet! So I'm guessing there is a window that will open up closer to your travel date.

Upvote 0

Lexi

Is your resort reservation linked to your MDX account?? And is so are your tickets linked as well?
Yes, everything for our trip is linked to my account. And like I said a couple weeks ago I noticed the magic band and fast plus+ options show up on the account, however when I click the links I'm just directed to a pop-up notification asking if I'm ready for a new kind of magic but doesn't let me do anything.

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

We got an invite and we are staying at POR for one night and the rest of the trip after the cruise at WL. from the 7-15th. We were able to reserve our fastpass+ days and then ordered our magic bands

Upvote 0

Pluto fan girl

We got an invite and we are staying at POR for one night and the rest of the trip after the cruise at WL. from the 7-15th. We were able to reserve our fastpass+ days and then ordered our magic bands

How do you order magic bands? I noticed today that I can do fastpass + for part of my party. Those of us that are staying at POR. The rest are staying at CS and it says they aren't eligible.

Trip is 9/10-21

Upvote 0

alissafalco

Good luck, I've been reading a lot of complaints with all the problems they are having with the bands. Be prepared to spend a lot of time waiting around in frustration when things don't go as planned. I don't mean to be negative but that has been all I've been reading from reports back about it. Let us know how it goes.

Upvote 0

PartOfYourWorld

How do you order magic bands? I noticed today that I can do fastpass + for part of my party. Those of us that are staying at POR. The rest are staying at CS and it says they aren't eligible.

Trip is 9/10-21

Well it asked us to choose our fastpass+ days first and choose rides, once we did that under manage magic bands and cards it was there to order magic bands.

Good luck, I've been reading a lot of complaints with all the problems they are having with the bands. Be prepared to spend a lot of time waiting around in frustration when things don't go as planned. I don't mean to be negative but that has been all I've been reading from reports back about it. Let us know how it goes.

We'll see what happens. It will be interesting.

Upvote 0

Billy6

Crossing fingers for an invite! Although I'm staying at Pop from 9-12 til 9/15 and Pop is on the test this month, it may not be likely....

Upvote 0

Billy6

Just logged on again and it prompted my to customize and order my Magic Bands! Got they grey one for me and pink for Heather, my wife... It says they will be delivered on Sept 12, which is the day we arrive so I'm thinking it will be waiting for me at check in(according to information on the customize page).

No word from Heather about an email to invite us, but I logged into the main WDW website to do all of this..

Upvote 0

Pluto fan girl

Only the POR group is part of the test. CS is not included int he test yet.

okay! I got it! Another friend of mine that is checking in to CS (not the same part of our party - someone else) did a lot of searching and hunting and found a possible key to get included. ON LINE check in! She did it and got the bands at CS this morning for 9/14 arrival. I did it just now and got them for our arrival at POR on 9/10!! I am so excited! The rest of my party still has no my magic availiabity though. I wonder if it is because it is only their 2nd time going....

Upvote 0

PrincessMia

When you all say you logged in and has access, what are you logging into? The "My Disney Experience" app? If so, where are you seeing the option show up? I keep trying it and poking around but don't really even know what I'm looking for. Not coming till October 9, though, so it's still early.

Upvote 0

Pluto fan girl

When you all say you logged in and has access, what are you logging into? The "My Disney Experience" app? If so, where are you seeing the option show up? I keep trying it and poking around but don't really even know what I'm looking for. Not coming till October 9, though, so it's still early.

I love the idea of the App, but it seems to either go v...e....r...y slow, has me log in over and over again, or crashes. I hope they continue to work on it diligently, which it seems like they do since,we get so many updates.

I went to the website, and logged in or rather "signed in" there. Then I clicked on "My Disney Experience" and under there you can find everything. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

agorna

has anybody been invited staying at POFQ?? I really don't want to do online check in but if if increases my shot at being selected ill do it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom