MyMagic+ Test INVITE October 2013

Pluto fan girl

has anybody been invited staying at POFQ?? I really don't want to do online check in but if if increases my shot at being selected ill do it!

Can you access FP+ and actually get them? It seems to be the key. If you don't have that, then I would not try the online check in.

I have two parties staying at CS at the same time. Friend and BIL. Friend has everything, BIL has no access o anything.

Can't tell you it is foolproof, but seems to be a good shot.

Upvote 0

agorna

Can you access FP+ and actually get them? It seems to be the key. If you don't have that, then I would not try the online check in.

I have two parties staying at CS at the same time. Friend and BIL. Friend has everything, BIL has no access o anything.

Can't tell you it is foolproof, but seems to be a good shot.
when I click on fastpass plus it brings up the current weekly calendar then a little pop up appears and says the dates are not in my time frame... I can't actually select anything :-/

Upvote 0

Clamman73

FYI. I can now pick fastpasses for second week of October @ Pop Century. Did not receive an email - just been checking on the Make Fastpass + Selections link within the My DIsney Experience page.

Upvote 0

jkl2000

when I click on fastpass plus it brings up the current weekly calendar then a little pop up appears and says the dates are not in my time frame... I can't actually select anything :-/

That's what happened to me (on the website, not the app). And yet I thought someone who was arriving in October a day after me seems to have been able to schedule them already (I don't think he's testing Magic Bands).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom